Announcing the Arduino Nano ESP32: Igniting Innovation for the Future!
Attention, Arduino enthusiasts and makers worldwide! Brace yourselves for an electrifying leap forward with a new member of an iconic family, the Arduino Nano ESP32. This revolutionary addition to
Attention, Arduino enthusiasts and makers worldwide! Brace yourselves for an electrifying leap forward with a new member of an iconic family, the Arduino Nano ESP32. This revolutionary addition to the Arduino family is designed to empower your creative genius and propel your projects to dazzling new heights.
This board brings all the power of the well-known ESP32-S3 with the full support of the Arduino ecosystem, allowing makers to explore the world of Arduino and Micro Python without any blockers. Just unleash your creativity and start building for the next IoT project.
What is the Nano ESP32?
- It comes in the known Nano form factor with a USB-C connector.
- Provides microPython and Arduino support.
- Introduces a new architecture to the Arduino family, covered by the support, documentation, and community of Arduino.
- Offers experience with plug-and-play debugging using the Arduino IDE.
Let's explore the key features of the Nano ESP32:
- Tiny footprint: This board was created with the popular Nano form factor in mind, and its small size makes it ideal for embedding in standalone applications.
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® support: Full support for wireless and Bluetooth® connectivity is provided by the ESP32-S3 microcontroller, which is well-known in the IoT space.
- Support for Arduino and Micro Python: With just a few easy steps, you can switch between programming with Arduino and Micro Python. For those who are unfamiliar with the realm of micro-python, Arduino even provides an introductory course. Visit the documentation page for additional details.
- Arduino IoT Cloud compatible: Create IoT projects quickly and simply with just a few lines of code. This configuration takes care of security, allowing you to use the Arduino IoT Cloud app to monitor and manage your project from any location.
- HID support: By simulating human interface devices through USB, such as keyboards or mice, you can communicate with your computer in novel ways. There are no more excuses to delay your exploration of IoT and MicroPython.
|Nano 33 IOT
|Nano RP2040 Connect
|SAMD21 Arm® Cortex®-M0/u-blox® NINA-W102
|Raspberry Pi® RP2040 / u-blox® NINA-W102
|8MB internal/16MB external
|Gaming, Architecture and gardening, Art, Music, and Design
|Home automation, Education, and Gaming
The Nano ESP32 has everything you need to get started creating and exploring limitless possibilities. Now, armed with the Arduino Nano ESP32, go forth and forge a path of unparalleled creativity and innovation.