Offering a high degree of flexibility and scalability for IoT product development while shortening the time to market.
The Avnet AVT9152 Module combines BLE, LTE and GPS technologies into a module targeting a broad range of IoT applications where low power and small size matters. Market ready, the module supports both LTE-M and NB-IOT technology and is certified to conform with FCC, CE, RCM and BQB.
The nRF52840 Bluetooth 5.2/Bluetooth LE advanced multiprotocol SoC features a 64MHz, 32-bit Arm® Cortex® M4 processor with floating point unit (FPU) which, alongside the nRF9160 SiP’s Arm Cortex-M33 processor, ensures the module can offer ample computational power to support a range of complex and processor-intensive IoT applications.
The module offers a high degree of flexibility and scalability for IoT product development while shortening time to market. Completing an IoT design can be as straightforward as connecting a power source, sensors and an antenna to the module.
- nRF91 with LTE-M/NB-IoT global carrier certification
- BLE for short range communication
- Support power safe mode, PSM and eDRX
- ARM® TrustZone® security isolation
- OTA support on both nRF91 and nRF52
- Rich in peripherals support – UART, SPI, I2C, NFC, USB and GPIOs
- Flexible LTE and GPS antenna options
- AT commands modem architecture supporting UDP/TCP protocols
- Two powerful processors dedicated for application
- [email protected] power supply to the external
Avnet AVT9152 Evaluation Kit
The AVT9152 Evaluation Kit simplifies IoT application development with an end-to-end cloud connection platform via Avnet’s enterprise-ready IoTConnect® Platform. Along with the AVT9152 Module, the kit includes Avnet’s global eUICC SIM with 50MB/three-month trial service. The evaluation kit is available globally and features a three-axis accelerometer, three-axis gyroscope, as well as pressure, temperature, relative humidity, ambient light and motion (PIR) sensors.
The nRF53 PDK or nRF91 DK are the recommended programming tools covered in AVT9152 EVB programming guide but NOT included in the kit. For more information or to purchase these, see the Accessory box on this page.
- Shortened time to market for end-product development
- Ease of cloud connection with SDK support, end-to-end connection ready
- Suitable for POC field trial
- High degree of flexibility and scalability
- Handy with commonly used sensors in IoT applications
- Can be battery powered
Share This Article