We are excited to announce the addition of NANORADAR to our list of featured brands on Robu.in! NANORADAR is a leading technology company that specializes in the design and manufacturing of advanced radar sensors for a wide range of applications.
At Robu.in, we are committed to bringing our customers the latest in innovative technology, and NANORADAR is no exception. Their range of high-performance radar sensors for automotive, industrial, security, and surveillance applications are an excellent addition to our product portfolio.
As a brand, NANORADAR is synonymous with superior performance and innovation. Their products are designed with precision and reliability in mind, and they are committed to providing exceptional customer service to meet their clients’ unique requirements.
Our team at Robu.in is dedicated to providing our customers with a seamless shopping experience and access to the latest in cutting-edge technology. We are thrilled to offer our customers the opportunity to experience the superior performance and reliability of NANORADAR’s products.
Explore our website to discover NANORADAR’s full range of advanced radar sensors and experience the difference that innovative technology can make in your business or application.
Showing all 5 results
77GHz FCW Collision Avoidance Radar SR73SKU: 1560170
- Distance measure range: 0.20~40m(120°)
- Transmit frequency: 76-77GHz (ETSI&FCC)
- Transmit capacity: 29.8dBm (average/peak EIRP)
- Operating Power: +6.0V~32VDC
- Power consumption: typically 2.5W
- Accurately measures the direction, range, velocity and angle of moving targets
- Protection class IP66 for outdoor use
77GHz Traffic Flow Radar MR76SSKU: 1560171
- Radar launch frequency: 76…77GHz (Follow ETSI&FCC)
- Transmit capacity: 29.8dBm (Average/peak value EIRP)
- Power supply: 12V DC
- Power consumption: Under 12V/24V 2.5W
- Distance measure range: [email protected]° & 1.2-200m@±11° for LRR, 1.2~50m@±45° for MRR
MR72 77GHZ Collision Avoidance RadarSKU: 1461705
- Long detection distance: up to 90 meters
- Strong anti-interference ability: not affected by light, weather, environmental noise, and electromagnetic interference from drone
- Smaller size: Compared with 24GHz MMW radar, it is smaller and has wider applicability;
- High detection accuracy: Compared with 24GHz radar, 77GHz MMW radar has High-precision and a better able to identify obstacles
Showing all 5 results