Customer Relations Management (CRM) Executive
We at Robu.In (Macfos Pvt Ltd), are looking for smart candidates having good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and who are able to handle stress/work pressure well. The candidate should possess good listening skills, and the ability to think quickly, make a recommendation or provide a solution to the customer’s problem. A clear and pleasant speaking voice and fluency in English are required.
The Customer Relations Management (CRM) Executive plays a crucial role in providing an interface between the customers and the company. We here at ROBU.IN are building a High-Performance team & have a vacancy for CRM Executives to join our team. Please note this is an entry-level position and is suitable for Freshers or Candidates with at at-least 0-to-1 years of experience in the CRM or Customer Care profile.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
The responsibilities & duties of the Customer Relations Management (CRM) Executive will be:
- To handle the customer queries and escalations systematically, providing them with the best solutions.
- To handle the customer calls and tickets (emails).
- New customer addition and customer retention.
- Answer Customer/Client calls & queries professionally to provide information about products and services, take/cancel orders, or obtain details of complaints to provide a resolution.
- Keeping records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions, that are taken. Process orders, forms, and applications.
- Taking follow-ups to ensure that appropriate actions are taken on customers/clients’ requests.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments for further investigations.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
Qualification: Any Graduate or Under-Graduate
Experience: Freshers, 0 to 1 Years (Customer Service Executive (CSE), CRM or Customer Support/Customer Care experienced preferred).
The major skills and competencies required in a candidate are:
- Good communications skills: English (Both verbal and written), Hindi & Marathi.
- Ability to listen and active problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Basic Computer Knowledge.
- Limited Calls. No heavy call flow level, per day (mostly less than 40).
- Day Shift only.
- Semi-voice process (mails + calls), good exposure to handling process improvement along with regular routine work.
- Health Insurance (cover worth Rs. 3 lakh) on completion of probation period of 6 months.
Location: Dighi (Alandi-Bhosari Road) Pune.
Salary: 12,000 to 17,000 (In-hand) per month + PF, E.S.I.C & Health Insurance Benefits. (192,000.00 2,63,300.00 per year)
Gender: Male/Female (Anyone can apply).
Job Type: Full-time (On Company Pay-roll).
Shift Timings: Day Shift (Regular Shift) only.
Role: Customer Service & Operations
Industry Type: Customer Service & CRM Operations
Functional Area: Customer Service & Operations
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Education: Under Grads, Graduation.
Number Of Positions: 02 only
|Designation||Customer Relations Management (CRM) Executive|
|Qualification||Under Grads, Graduation.|
|Number of Positions||02 only|
|Gender||Male/Female (anyone can apply)|
|Salary||12,000 to 17,000 (In-hand) per month + PF, E.S.I.C & Health Insurance Benefits. (192,000.00 2,63,300.00 per year)|
|Experience||Freshers, 0 to 1 Years (Customer Service Executive (CSE), CRM or Customer Support/Customer Care experienced preferred).|