Embedded Software/Firmware Engineer
We at Robu.in are looking for an Embedded Software/Firmware Engineer who is also proficient in the field of development for Embedded devices. While your main task will revolve around electronic circuit design and Software testing. The selected candidate will be an integral part of the entire process. The engineer will design, develop, code, test, and debug the system software. The engineer will also be responsible for monitoring and analyzing the stability and efficiency of the system.
Number of Positions: 02 required.
Experience: 1-2 years proven experience in the relevant industry.
Salary Range/CTC: ₹ 3,61,785 – 4,47,804 Per Annum. (In Hand 25k – 32k)
Educational Qualification: B.E/B. Tech – Electronics/E&TC.
- Professional experience in software engineering.
- Strong experience with ATmega-32U4 or any other micro-controllers from the ATmega family.
- Strong knowledge of the C programming language with an embedded software context.
- Experience interfacing with Bluetooth, Wifi , UART modules etc.
– Experience with USB communication.
– Experience interfacing with small OLED devices.
- Experience in working with Real-Time Operating Systems.
- Experience in interfaces, IP protocols, and hardware subsystems.
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated and passionate about their work and embedded systems.
- Always eager to learn and improve.
Gender: Male/Female (anyone can apply).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design & Code on the basis of Microcontroller & Processors such as STM32, Atmega, Texas & ARM.
- Driver layer, API and application layer for Firmware & Bootloader.
- Work on ADC, PWM, DAC, Timers.
- Working on communication protocols
- Design and Development activities such as Architecture Design, Algorithm Development.
- Embedded firmware coding.
- Taking responsibility for the design and overall quality of firmware.
- Maintaining firmware Design Standards and Methodologies.
- Design, build, and test efficient, high-quality embedded codes.
- Five days working.
- Two weekly off’s. (Sat-Sun Fixed Off’s)
- Flexible working hours.
- Health Insurance.
- Freedom to choose your carrier path.
|Designation||Embedded Software/Firmware Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/B. Tech – Electronics/E&TC.|
|Number of Positions||02 required.|
|Gender||Male/Female (anyone can apply).|
|CTC/Salary Range||₹ 3,61,785 – 4,47,804 Per Annum.|
|Experience||1-2 years proven experience in the relevant industry.|
|Job Location||Dighi, Pune - Maharashtra|