ODOO Developer (Odoo Software Developers)
We are building a High Performance Team here at ROBU.IN and have vacancy for “ODOO Developers” (ODOO- Software Developers) to join our enthusiastic and highly motivated team. Please note that this position is suitable for anyone having a minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
Position Hiring For: ODOO Developers (ODOO- Software Developers)
Job Profile: ODOO Development, Integration & Administration (ODOO- Software Development)
Number of Positions: 03 No’s. (02- Junior Odoo Developers & 1-Senior Odoo Developer)
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
CTC: Rs. 2.50 Lakhs to Rs. 6.00 Lakhs per annum (Depending on Experience, Skills, Interview & Last Drawn Salary).
Educational Qualification & Essential Skills Required:
1) Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
2) Excellent knowledge of Odoo Architecture is must.
3) Excellent at Python programming and PostgreSQL.
4) Good at GIT and SDLC.
5) Desire to learn new skills.
6) 2-5 years of development experience in Odoo.
Gender: Male/Female (anyone can apply)
1) Your Major Job Responsibilities as an ODOO Developer would be:
2) You will lead and participate in various development projects for our products and services and be involved in all development related aspects of our technical operations.
3) Take Initiatives for the required changes in software development process to manage overall quality.
4) Solve complex performance and other critical problems and architectural challenges.
5) Develop applications/features that affect everyday life.
6) Complete ownership of the Odoo ERP system.
7) Setup Odoo instances from scratch for new projects.
8) Develop and maintain CRM, Sales and Finance modules.
9) Sound knowledge on Indian accounting system.
10) Work closely with Development and QA teams to ensure end-to-end quality.
11) Work with third-party vendors for integrating their services.
12) Build, maintain, and scale infrastructure for Production, QA, and Dev environments.
13) Write and maintain Odoo documentation.
Roles & Activities:
1) Design and Develop ODOO apps (new module development and customization).
2) Analyze the Scope document.
3) Create low level requirement document in discussion with different teams.
4) Follow best practices in Software development to ensure the readability and maintainability of the code.
5) Re-use the features available in ODOO to fulfill the Scope objectives.
6) Create custom module in ODOO to meet the specific domain requirement.
7) Follow source code checking process to maintain the code in Git Version Control.
8) Follow best practices for secured Software Development.
Required Skills Sets:
1) Strong knowledge of Python and programming concepts.
2) Complete understanding of ODOO basic flow.
3) Knowledge of data models available in ODOO core.
4) Proven expertise in developing custom modules in ODOO.
5) ODOO Techno functional knowledge.
6) Experience in developing latest versions of ODOO.
7) Experience in migrating from earlier ODOO version to new version.
8) Core knowledge about the current feature available in ODOO – Sales, Purchase, CRM, Accounts, Projects, Time sheet, HR etc.
9) Basic knowledge in Sales, Purchase, Accounts, Inventory, CRM, POS etc.
10) Knowledge of Software design.
11) Knowledge in handling ODOO front end (XML and Java Script) and back end (PostgreSQL)
12) View customization’s – work on Widgets, Wizards, Java Script, view XML etc.
13) Q-Web reports creation.
14) Data import using ODOO import as well as custom import using Python.
15) Knowledge of Version Control System like git.
16) Knowledge of Linux flavored operating system.
17) The Odoo Engineer would need to have 2-5 years of experience in Odoo platform.
18) As a member of a highly efficient team, the ideal candidate should be able to self-manage, taking a task either individually or as part of the team, and see it through to completion.
19) The candidate will be working with an established and dynamic development team with other team members.
Job Location: Pune
Salary: ₹2,50,000/- to ₹6,00,000/- per year.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent.
|Designation||ODOO Developer (Odoo Software Developers)|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.|
|Number of Positions||03 No’s. (02- Junior Odoo Developers & 1-Senior Odoo Developer)|
|Gender||Male/Female (anyone can apply)|
|Salary||₹2,50,000/- to ₹6,00,000/- per year.|
|Work Experience||2 – 5 Years|