We are building a High Performance Team here at ROBU.IN and have vacancy for “ODOO Developer” (ODOO- Software Developer) to join our enthusiastic and highly motivated team. Please note that this position is suitable for anyone having a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience with a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent.
Position Hiring For: ODOO Developer (ODOO- Software Developer)
Job Profile: ODOO Developer (ODOO- Software Development)
Job Type: Full-time
Number of Positions: 02 No’s.
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
CTC: 2.50 Lakhs to 3.80 Lakhs per annum.
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
Gender: Male/Female (anyone can apply)
Your Major Job Responsibilities as a ODOO Developer would be:
1) You will lead and participate in various development projects for our products and services and be involved in all development related aspects of our technical operations.
2) Take Initiatives for the required changes in software development process to manage overall quality.
3) Solve complex performance and other critical problems and architectural challenges.
4) Develop applications/features that affect everyday life.
Roles & Activities:
1) Design and Develop ODOO apps (new module development and customization).
2) Analyse the Scope document.
3) Create low level requirement document in discussion with different teams.
4) Follow best practices in Software development to ensure the readability and maintainability of the code.
5) Re-use the features available in ODOO to fulfill the Scope objectives.
6) Create custom module in ODOO to meet the specific domain requirement.
7) Follow source code checking process to maintain the code in Git Version Control.
8) Follow best practices for secured Software Development.
Required Skills Sets:
1) Strong knowledge of Python and programming concepts.
2) Complete understanding of ODOO basic flow.
3) Knowledge of data models available in ODOO core.
4) Proven expertise in developing custom modules in ODOO .
5) ODOO Techno functional knowledge.
6) Experience in developing latest versions of ODOO.
7) Experience in migrating from earlier ODOO version to new version.
8) Core knowledge about the current feature available in ODOO – Sales, Purchase, CRM, Accounts, Projects, Time-sheet, HR etc.
9) Basic knowledge in Sales, Purchase, Accounts, Inventory, CRM, POS etc.
10) Knowledge of Software design.
11) Knowledge in handling ODOO front end(XML and Java Script) and back end (PostgreSQL)
12) View customization’s – work on Widgets, Wizards, Java Script, view XML etc.
13) Q-Web reports creation.
14) Data import using ODOO import as well as custom import using Python.
15) Knowledge of Version Control System like git.
16) Knowledge of Linux flavored operating system.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹250,000.00 – ₹380,000.00 per year
|Designation||ODOO Developer (ODOO- Software Developer)|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.|
|Number of Positions||02|
|Gender||Male/Female (anyone can apply)|
|Salary||₹250,000.00 - ₹380,000.00 per year|
|Work Experience||3 – 5 Years|