Product Design Engineer
We are building a High-Performance Team here at ROBU.IN & have vacancy for Product Design Engineer to join our team. Please note this position is only suitable for Freshers or Candidates with at-least 0-2 years of experience into Product Design Engineer profile role having good knowledge about product designing & Development, Hands on experience on CREO, Solid Works. Prepare solid models, Part modeling, assembly Modeling, Surfacing, Bill of Material and 2D Drawing.
Number of Positions: 01 only.
Experience: 0 to 2 Years.
Salary: Rs. 2,40,011/- to Rs. 4,30,011/-per annum. In hand Rs.15,126/- to Rs.30,552/- per month + PF, ESIC, & Health Insurance Benefits.
Educational Qualification: B.E./ B.Tech Mechanical.
Essential Skills Required:
- Must be proficient in CREO or Solid works in Plastic & Sheet metal.
- Good knowledge of 3D Modelling, and 2D drafting along with GD&T knowledge.
- Must have 0-2 years of experience in Automotive Plastic & Sheetmetal Products/components design engineering.
- Candidate must be a fast learner and can adapt quickly to a fast- paced development environment
- Excellent Communicator, Strong Team Player, Problem Solver with a willingness to work hard to succeed. Should be able to communicate his/her thoughts in an easily understandable manner to fellow team members/ or while communicating with Customer.
- Must be fluent in English & Hindi.
Gender: Male Candidates only Apply.
- Should have experience in Plastic Product & Sheetmetal design.
- Should be proficient with CREO/ Solid Works Solid & surface modelling.
- Plastic manufacturing process & Injection molding.
- Experience in surface & molding using CREO/ Solid works.
- Should be able to make detailed assembly drawings as per customer/client standards.
- Should understand part drawings, GD&T, operation sequences & methods plans.
- Working closely with the team members understanding the design and development for the products.
- On-demand 3D Modelling as per customers/clients requirements.
- Five Days Working.
- Two Weekly Off’s (Sat-Sun Fixed Off’s).
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Health Insurance.
- Freedom to choose your carrier path.
|Designation||Product Design Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E./ B.Tech Mechanical|
|No. Of Positions||1|
|Gender||Male candidates only apply|
|Salary Range||Rs. 2,40,011/- to Rs. 4,30,011/-per annum|
|Work Experience||0 to 2 Years|
|Job Location||Dighi, Pune|