Product Marketing Executive (Techno-Commercial)
We are building a High Performance Team here at ROBU.IN & have vacancy for a Product Marketing Executive to join our team. Please note this is an experienced-level position, suitable for graduates of any Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Electronics & Tele-Communication (EnTc), MBA or a related field or having at-least 1 to 3 years of total experience in Electronic Sales, Management, Marketing, Operations or a related field required.
Job Role & Responsibilities:
- The Product Marketing Executive will be responsible for identifying the potential Customers for different Product Lines/Categories.
- Develop account planning and review process to drive Sales activity for assigned product opportunities.
- Demand creation/generation from the identified potential customers.
- Assist the customer in technical aspects for product selection and negotiate the commercials for prospective sales, and deliver the Assigned Product range, set sales and margin goals for the organization.
- Conduct frequent customer visits alongside account owners independently for assigned products lines/categories.
- Identification and On-boarding of the suppliers (product lines) which aligns well with the company’s product portfolios so that these added suppliers (product lines) will help garner more customer base.
- Ability to communicate professionally with customers, suppliers and colleagues and offer the highest levels of service and support.
- Develop and implement product sales strategy.
- Provide new product suggestion feedback to category and sales teams.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and manage multiple activities effectively.
- A team player who is prepared to take responsibility.
- Confident, decisive, pragmatic and flexible.
- Communicate effectively in English (written and verbal).
- Good computer skills (MS Office, ERP-systems).
- 1-to-3 years of total experience in Sales, Management, Marketing, Operations or a related field required.
- Experience in product management for electronics / semiconductor domains.
- End to End experience in managing and promoting high technology products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (preferably Electronics), MBA or a related field.
- Ability to diplomatically influence others outside of direct reporting authority.
- Able to realign existing structures.
Working closely with the Sales, Customer Support, Finance teams and with Suppliers/Vendors.
Educational Qualification: Graduates of any Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Electronics & Tele-Communication (EnTc) preferred, MBA or a related field.
Gender: Any (Male/Female anyone can apply).
Number of Positions: 01 only.
Experience: 1-to-3 years of total experience in Sales, Management, Marketing, Operations or a related field required.
- Excellent Communication Skills in English (Both verbal and written), Hindi, Marathi.
- Good Convincing skills.
- Knowledgeable in electronics/electrical products, components, technical details of electronic products and approachable to customers/clients.
Salary: In hand Rs.18,000/- to Rs.25,000/- per month + PF, ESIC, & Health Insurance Benefits (Rs. 2,80,000/- to Rs. 3,62,000/- Lac’s per annum).
- We are looking for someone who has knowledge and experience about Electronic components, Sensors, Element 14, Millennium conductors, semiconductors, sensor’s, Electronic Boards, Batteries and so on.
- Basically someone who has worked in Sales profile for Electronics/Electrical products, Experience in product management for electronics / semiconductor domains will be suitable for this job.
Job Type: Full-time.
Job Location: Dighi, Pune.
|Designation||Product Marketing Executive (Techno-Commercial)|
|Qualification||Graduates of any Bachelor’s degree in Electronics or Electronics & Tele-Communication (EnTc) preferred, MBA or a related field.|
|Number of Positions||01 Only|
|Gender||Any (Male/Female anyone can apply).|
|Salary||In hand Rs.18,000/- to Rs.25,000/- per month + PF, ESIC, & Health Insurance Benefits (Rs. 2,80,000/- to Rs. 3,62,000/- Lac’s per annum).|
|Experience||1-to-3 years of total experience in Sales, Management, Marketing, Operations or a related field required.|