JUNIOR PURCHASE EXECUTIVE
We are building a High-Performance Product Category Team here at ROBU.IN & have vacancy for Junior Purchase Executive’s to join our team. Please note this position is only suitable for Freshers or Candidates with at-least 0-5years of experience into a Junior Purchase profile role.
Number of Positions: 1 only.
Experience: 0 – 5 Years
Salary Range: CTC: Rs.2,38,094/- to Rs.6,07,554/- per annum. In hand: Rs.15,000/- to Rs.45,000/- per month + PF, ESIC, & Health Insurance Benefits.
Educational Qualification: Diploma/B.E/B.Tech –Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Tele-Communication. With Basic Computer and Excel Knowledge.
This is a core Supply Chain-cum-Techno-Commercial Position & the candidate who is technically strong, is an able communicator, highly creative & resourceful with a will to learn, will to do & will to succeed against all odds can make most of this opportunity.
The Purchase Executive should have the following skill sets:
- Excellent Communicator, Strong Team Player, Problem Solver with a willingness to work hard to succeed. Should be able to communicate his/her thoughts in an easily understandable manner to fellow team members/ or while communicating with Suppliers.
- Must be fluent in English & Hindi. Should be able to effectively convey all data-based analysis in a simple & understandable manner.
- Should be smart & be able to learn existing processes quickly. Should be Courageous to try new methods & take responsibility, be honest with resources, be alert to identify new opportunities & resilient towards failure & hardships.
- Should have a good grasp on MS Excel V-Look-up / Sumifs / Countifs / Conditional Formatting etc.).
- Candidates who have done MOOCs related to MS- Excel, Data Analysis/Visualization, Purchase, Inventory Management, SCM, 6 Sigma, etc. will be given special consideration.
- Technically Strong & Affinity towards Electronics related products. Participants of ROBOCON/SAE SUPRA-BAJA/Drone Events/College Tech competitions will be given special consideration.
- Candidates with a strong Project portfolio (College/Company/Personal) and knowledge in Active and Passive Electronics component, Semiconductors etc. will be strong contenders.”
Gender: Male Candidates only apply.
• Timely Re-order of Products/Product Categories from their respective Suppliers.
• Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
• Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
• Enter order details (e.g., vendors, quantities, prices) into internal databases.
• Monitor stock levels and place orders as needed.
• Co-ordination with Accounts Department for the P2P cycle.
• Coordinating with Warehouse Teams for Stock-in.
• New Product addition as per the Market demand/Customer Requirement/Supplier Recommendations.
• Be updated about the basic working & technical know-how of products assigned to him/her.
• Continuous process improvement & identifying opportunities for cost cutting & process optimization.
• Be a team player & work in harmony with the Product Category Team as well as other departments and aid co-members as & when required.
- Five Days Working.
- Two Weekly Off’s (Sat-Sun Fixed Off’s).
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Health Insurance.
- Freedom to choose your carrier path.
|Designation||JUNIOR PURCHASE EXECUTIVE|
|Qualification||Diploma/B.E/B.Tech –Electronics, Electrical, Electronics & Tele-Communication. With Basic Computer and Excel Knowledge.|
|Number of Positions||1 only.|
|Gender||Male Candidates only apply.|
|Salary Range on Offer||Rs.2,38,094/- to Rs.6,07,554/- per annum. In hand: Rs.15,000/- to Rs.30,000/- per month + PF, ESIC, & Health Insurance Benefits.|
|Work Experience||0 – 5 Years|