Senior Embedded Hardware Engineer
We at Robu.in are looking for an Senior Embedded Hardware Engineer/Developer who is also proficient in the field of development for embedded devices. While your main task will revolve around electronic circuit design and hardware testing. The selected candidate will be an integral part of the entire process, that is right from the initial idea to the finished product. If you are interested in contributing to the success of a start-up, we want you.
Designation: Sr. Embedded Engineer
Location: Dighi – Pune, Maharashtra
Experience: 3 -to- 5 Years
Qualification: B.E/B. Tech – Electronics/E&TC
Role and Responsibilities:
- Design of analog and digital circuits for low-power battery-powered and high-power vehicle systems.
- Take responsibility for the design and overall quality of the hardware.
- Documentation of design specifications and implementation details.
- Uphold hardware design standards and methodologies.
- Realization of complex system requirements to provide robust and reliable hardware solutions.
- Responsibility for the complete implementation of detailed technical items and an understanding/appreciation of system-level items.
- Collaboration with other team members (including both hardware and software engineers) to agree on system designs, interfaces protocols, etc.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 3-5 years proven design experience in the industry.
- PCB Design hands-on experience in like Allegro OrCAD, proteus, KiCad.
- Very good knowledge of embedded circuit development.
- Excellent knowledge of analog and digital electronic circuit design.
- Hands-on experience with the soldering iron for the creation of test circuits.
- Solid programming skills. Should have completed hands-on practical writing programs in embedded C to demonstrate the use of ports and peripherals viz. I2C, SPI, UART, ADC, PWM, Timer, RTC, etc
- Experience with microcontrollers/microprocessor applications. knowledge on STM8, STM32, ESP01, ESP8266, ESP32, Arduino, and Raspberry PI is added advantage
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting skills.
- Able to support/debug.
Salary Range: ₹ 4,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
Gender: Male/Female (anyone can apply).
Requirement: 01 only.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: ₹400,000.00 – ₹600,000.00 per year
|Designation||Senior Embedded Hardware Engineer|
|Qualification||B.E/B. Tech - Electronics/E&TC|
|Number of Positions||01 only.|
|Gender||Male/Female (anyone can apply).|
|Salary||₹ 4,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.|
|Experience||3 -to- 5 Years|