3D Printer Display and Controller
3D printers are becoming popular with time. While working with DIY machines, the most exciting part is exploring the different 3D printer parts that make it such a powerful technology.. 3d printer display is a 3D printer part. This Smart LCD controller contains an SD-Card reader, a rotary encoder and an LCD display.
You can easily connect it to your Ramps board using the “smart adapter”. After connecting this panel to your Ramps you don’t need your pc any more, the Smart Controller supplies power for your SD card.
- High-quality MOSFET, and better heat dissipation.
- Dedicated power chip, support 12V-24V power input, the voltage converter chip to solve the heat problem Ramps.
- The firmware can use open-source firmware Marlin, ramps1.4 identical configuration and can directly replace Ramps1.4.
₹ 702.54 (+18% GST extra)
- RAMPS 1.4 LCD 12864 intelligent controller.
- With an SD card base on back.
- Large screen display 128×64 LCD (3.2″)
- SD card slot at the back, able to directly select a file and print
- The product comes encoder parameter adjustment can be achieved, and the file selection print
- Plug & play on the RAMPS, but need to modify the firmware to support.
- LCD 12864 Smart Controller fully supported by Marlin Firmware.
₹ 634.75 (+18% GST extra)
- RAMPS 1.4 2004 LCD Display intelligent controller.
- LED background light control circuit, a small function of the intelligent controller,
- With pin short time to decide on all LED turn or steering 30 seconds
- You can turn on the light time to do the long or short form of the adjustment TRIMM R4100K from 10 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Plug and play on the RAMPS, but need to modify the firmware to support.
- The product comes encoder parameter adjustment can be achieved, and the file selection print.
- With an SD card base on the back, put slicing file into the SD card and select the file on the LCD, then can be printing.
- Support power outage recovery, filament outage detection, auto-off after finish printing, etc functions.
- Ability to manual/auto bed leveling.
- Wirelessly remote control, Cloud printing
- Stm32 based processor.
- 2560 and Ramps 1.4 are integrated into the board
- Support 12V-24V power input
- Arduino MEGA compatible Atmega2560 and FT232 processors compatible with all RAMPS class firmware
- Easy DISPLAY + SD-CARD connector, RepRapDiscount SmartController compatible pin header on board
- Easy connect MKS TFT to AUX-1
- 3x temperature ADC connectors for thermistors
- Up 5 motor driver with A4982
- 4x PWM enable mosfet outputs voltage selector switch for MainPower. (Bed, Extruder0, Extruder1, Fans)
- 4 layers PCB, optimize heat dissipation.