3D Printer Display and Controller
₹ 249.00 (inc GST)
- Worked with Arduino nano.
- 3 axis stepper motor driver
- Compatible with micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine.
- 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor.
- Released the digital IO interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as ENDSTOP.
- Released the I2C interface, you can connect to the LCD I2C or another I2C module.
- Power DC5V interface, 7.5-12V voltage input.
- GRBL compatible.
₹ 190.00 (inc GST)
- Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.10
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- Coolant enable
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z, A-Can duplicate X, Y, Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)