3D Printer Display and Controller
₹ 634.75 (+18% GST extra)
- RAMPS 1.4 2004 LCD Display intelligent controller.
- LED background light control circuit, a small function of the intelligent controller,
- With pin short time to decide on all LED turn or steering 30 seconds
- You can turn on the light time to do the long or short form of the adjustment TRIMM R4100K from 10 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Plug and play on the RAMPS, but need to modify the firmware to support.
- The product comes encoder parameter adjustment can be achieved, and the file selection print.
- With an SD card base on the back, put slicing file into the SD card and select the file on the LCD, then can be printing.
₹ 702.54 (+18% GST extra)
- RAMPS 1.4 LCD 12864 intelligent controller.
- With an SD card base on back.
- Large screen display 128×64 LCD (3.2″)
- SD card slot at the back, able to directly select a file and print
- The product comes encoder parameter adjustment can be achieved, and the file selection print
- Plug & play on the RAMPS, but need to modify the firmware to support.
- LCD 12864 Smart Controller fully supported by Marlin Firmware.
₹ 211.02 (+18% GST extra)
- Worked with Arduino nano.
- 3 axis stepper motor driver
- Compatible with micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine.
- 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor.
- Released the digital IO interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as ENDSTOP.
- Released the I2C interface, you can connect to the LCD I2C or another I2C module.
- Power DC5V interface, 7.5-12V voltage input.
- GRBL compatible.
₹ 498.31 (+18% GST extra)
- Supply Voltage: 12V
- Standard interfaces (as that of the extruder)
- Reserved GCI like I2C and RS232
- 3 MOSFET’s are applied to the heater/ fan and thermistor circuit.
- Another 5A added to protect the component parts.
- An 11A fuse is added to the hotbed.
- Support 5 stepper drive board
₹ 161.02 (+18% GST extra)
- Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.10
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- Coolant enable
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z, A-Can duplicate X, Y, Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)