Advance Controller Boards
₹ 4,966.00 (inc GST)
- Dimensions: 90 x 55 x 18 mm(LxWxH)
- Board Weight: 44 gm.
- USB Cable Weight: 34 gm.
- USB client for power and communications
- 2 x 46 pin headers
- USB host
- Ethernet and HDMI interface
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- 4GB 8bit eMMC onboard flash storage
- Optional onboard 20 pin CTI JTAG, serial header
- Most BeagleBone capes are cross compatible
₹ 198.00 (inc GST)
- Support for the IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux)
- Power via USB or External Source – 5v or 7-35v (12v or less recommended, automatic selection)
- On-board 500ma 5V Regulator
- Built-in USB
- 6 I/O Pins (2 are used for USB only if your program actively communicates over USB, otherwise you can use all 6 even if you are programming via USB)
- 8k Flash Memory (about 6k after bootloader)
- I2C and SPI (vis USI)
- PWM on 3 pins (more possible with Software PWM)
- ADC on 4 pins
- Power LED and Test/Status LED
₹ 675.00 (inc GST)
- Onboard 5V regulator (78M05) circuit.
- On-Board power supply on-off switch
- Power Status LED (RED)
- User LED D0, D1 connected to any port pin through D0, D1 Jumper respectively.
- User Switch SW1, SW2 connected to any port pin through SW1, SW2 Jumper respectively.
- Onboard 12 MHz crystal
- Port extensions for all ports with detailed pin labeling for easy identification of pins
- Onboard USB TO Serial – CH340 Chip.
- On-board Micro USB USBASP for loading HEX file.
- Onboard 16×2 LCD Display Connector.
- Servo motor Connector (Run only up to 300mA).
₹ 2,913.00 (inc GST)
ESP32 SoC (System on Chip) with WiFi and Bluetooth BLE
40MHz Crystal for CPU, 32.768KHz for RTC and low power operation
4MB Flash (32MBit)
FTDI231 for the USB to Serial communication
Auto-reset for automatic flash of new program
On board 3.3V, 0.5A LDO, tested to work upto 1A
2.5dBi Peak Gain, 0.5dBi averange gain antenna