- Integrated shield greatly reduces capacitive coupling from the current conductor to die due to high dV/dt signals, and prevents offset drift in high-side, high-voltage applications.
- Total output error improvement through gain and offset trim over temperature.
- Small package size, with easy mounting capability.
- Monolithic Hall IC for high reliability.
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents.
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy.
- Extremely stable output offset voltage.
- Nearly zero magnetic hystereses.
₹ 92.37 (+18% GST extra)
- Power consumption scales automatically with bandwidth
- User-selectable resolution
- Patent pending, embedded memory management system with FIFO technology minimises host processor load
- Single tap/double tap detection
- Activity/inactivity monitoring
- Free-fall detection
- SPI (3- and 4-wire) and I2C digital interfaces
- Flexible interrupt modes map able to either interrupt pin
- Measurement ranges selectable via serial command
₹ 100.85 (+18% GST extra)
The BMP180 comes as a fully calibrated, ready-to-use sensor module without the need for additional external
circuitry. Pressure and temperature data are provided as 16-bit values, which, together with the stored calibration data, are used for temperature compensation on the external microcontroller. Data transfer can be performed via I2C or SPI interfaces.
₹ 66.95 (+18% GST extra)
- Calibrated directly in Degree Celsius (Centigrade)
- Linear at 10.0 mV/°C scale factor
- 0.5°C accuracy guarantee-able (at a25°C)
- Rated for full -55°C to a 150°C range
- Suitable for remote applications
- Low cost due to wafer-level trimming
- Operates from 4 to 30 volts
- Less than 60 mA current drain
- Low self-heating, 0.08°C in still air
- Non-linearity only 0.25°C typical
₹ 185.59 (+18% GST extra)
- User-programmable digital filters for gyroscope, accelerometer, and temp sensor
- Digital-output temperature sensor
- 9-Axis MotionFusion by the on-chip digital motion processor (DMP)
- Auxiliary master I2C bus for reading data from external sensors
- Minimal cross-axis sensitivity between the accelerometer and gyroscope axes
- MEMS structure hermetically sealed and bonded at the wafer level
- 10,000 g shock tolerant
- 400kHz fast mode I2C for communicating with all registers
₹ 338.14 (+18% GST extra)
MPU-9250 QFN-24 9-axis Inertial Measurement Units IC consisting of two dies integrated into a single QFN package. One die houses the 3-Axis gyroscope and the 3-Axis Accelerometer. Hence, the MPU-9250 is a 9-axis motion tracking a device that combines a 3-axis gyroscope, 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis magnetometer and a Digital Motion Processor (DMP) all in a small 3x3x1mm package available as a pin-compatible upgrade from the MPU6515.