Breakout boards are common electrical components that take a bundled cable and “breaks out” each conductor to a terminal that can easily accept a hook-up wire for distribution to another device. They are a common item in electronic projects and enable easy, clean installation of electronic devices. Here is the huge collection of Arduino/Pi/AVR compatible Breakout boards and it includes ADC-DAC, AV stereo, Pulse generator, Power amplifier. Breakout boards take small sensors, chips, and components and make them easy to use with whatever platform you like most! We have a broad selection of versatile breakout boards, for every use.
CP2112 debug board USB to I2C Communication ModuleSKU: 617815
- On-chip power-on reset circuit, on-chip voltage regulator: 3.45 V output
- Compliant with USB specification 2.0 standard; full speed (12Mbps)
- USB suspend status via SUSPEND and /SUSPEND pins
- Integrated 194-byte one-time programmable ROM for storing customizable product information
DC Power Module DC Power Adapter PlateSKU: 31280
- Compatible with connector size: 5.5×2.1 mm.
- Weight: 2 gm
- Power output interface: 2 VCC, 2-way GND
- Reliable and safe connection
- Size: 26×12×13(L×W×H) mm
- Hole Diameter: 6.5mm
- Pin Diameter: 2.1mm
- It has wide use for safe and reliable connection between various Application and power sources
ESP-01 Adapter 3.3V 5V BoardSKU: 62434
- On-board level shift circuit
- Arduino UNO R3 and the compatible board can directly connect to this module;
- Interface logic voltage: 3.3V / 5V compatible(On-board level shift circuit);
- Working voltage: 4.5~5.5V (Onboard 3.3V LDO Regulator);
- Working current: 240mA(MAX).
Frequency Adjustable Pulse Generator Module NE555SKU: 31287
- Input Voltage: 5V-15VDC
- Output amplitude: 4.2V V-PP to 11.4V V-PP.
- Output Current : 15mA for 5V & 35mA for 12V.
- Color: Blue
- Working voltage: 5-12V
- Size: 25x 13 x 12 mm (LxWxH)
- Minimum – 50% duty cycle, 3.7 Hz & Maximum – 98% duty cycle, 1.3KHz
I2C Bi-Directional Logic Level Converter- 2 ChannelSKU: 835816
- Dimensions: 11×15 x 2 (L x W x H) mm
- Weight: 1gm
- Mutual transform between 5V TTL and 3.3V TTL
- Two channels of logic and high voltage low voltage logic can two-way transform
- Portable and lightness, with 2 rows 4 pin contact pins
I2C Bi-Directional logic Level Converter- 4 ChannelSKU: 16919
- Material: ABS + metal
- Dimensions: 16 x13 x 3 (L x W x H) mm
- Weight: 2gm
- Mutual transform between 5V TTL and 3.3V TTL
- Four channels of logic and high voltage low voltage logic can two-way transform
- Portable and lightness, with 2 rows 6 pin contact pins
ICSH044A ICSTATION Blackberry Trackball Breakout Board 360 Degree Trajectory Ball Module
IRF520 MOSFET Driver Module for Arduino ARM Raspberry piSKU: 44050
- Voltage: 3.3 – 5V.
- Ports: Digital Level.
- Output load voltage: 0-24 V.
- Output load current: <5A (1A above need to add heat sink).
- Platform: Arduino, MCU, ARM, raspberry pi.
- Using original IRF520 Power MOS, you can adjust the output PWM
MP3-TF-16P MP3 SD Card Module with Serial PortSKU: 31193
- Supports sampling rates (KHz): 8 / 11.025 / 12/16 / 22.05 / 24/32 / 44.1 / 48
- 24-bit DAC output, dynamic range support: 90dB, SNR support: 85dB
- Fully supports FAT16, FAT32 file system
- Maximum support 32G TF card
- Support U disk to 32G, 64M bytes of NORFLASH
- A variety of control modes are available. IO control mode, serial mode, AD key control mode
PAM 8610 Digital Stereo Class-D Amplifier Board 2x15W OutputSKU: 43918
- Dual-Channel Stereo Output
- Run-on 7V to 15V power Supply
- 32 Steps DC volume control has a +32dB to -75dB range.
- 40 pin QFN 6 x 6 mm package.
- Much higher efficiency in terms of cost and performance than competitors’ ICs
PS2 Joystick Module Breakout SensorSKU: 11484
- Dimensions: 40 x 27 x 15 (LxWxH) mm.
- Weight: 10gm (without Hat).
- 2.54mm pin interface leads.
- Operating Voltage: 5V.
- Long service life and stable performance.
- Standard interface and electronic building blocks.
- Widely use in Arduino DIY projects.
Serial Port Mini RS232 to TTL Converter Adaptor Module Board MAX3232-2pcs.SKU: 31380
- High speed, replaceable MAX232 based. The device fitted supports up to 120kbps
- Works with PCs or Laptops
- Supports microcontroller UARTs – 5V TTL signal levels.
- Single DC supply: wide input range for 4201 or 5V for 4202 and 4203
- Small PCB footprint of 50´40mm
- Low current status LED(s)
- Very low power consumption
Si5351A I2C 8 Khz-160 Mhz Clock Generator Breakout Board ModuleSKU: 766341
- Generates up to 8 non-integer-related
- Frequencies from 8 kHz to 160 MHz
- I2C user-definable configuration
- Exact frequency synthesis at each output (0 ppm error)
- Highly linear VCXO
- The optional clock input (CLKIN)
- Low output period jitter: 100 ps pp
USB Type A Breakout Board – MaleSKU: 42887
If you want to add a standard type A USB male plug to your project, this breakout board is for you. As simple as it is, this board breaks out all 4 pins of the USB connector into more manageable 2.54mm pitch soldering holes. You can then solder a 4-pin header to plug into a breadboard or solder wires directly to the holes.SKU: 42887