Seven Segment LED Display
Filter by Attributes
A seven-segment LED display is a form of an electronic display device for displaying decimal numerals that is an alternative to the more complex dot matrix displays. Here is a collection of products from 7 segments LED Display to have 0.56″ Red LED module. Seven-segment displays are widely used in digital clocks, electronic meters, basic calculators, and other electronic devices that display numerical information. Each one of the seven LEDs in the display is given a positional segment with one of its connection pins being brought straight out of the rectangular plastic package.
- SKU: 349827₹ 279.00
₹ 236.44 (+18% GST extra)
- Use TM1638 digital tube drive chip to drive a common cathode LED digital tube.
- Can be extended to 3 * 8 buttons, led digital tube and can be controlled separately.
- Support 8 brightness control, led digital tube and use the same brightness.
- Support cascading up to 6 of the same module.
- 8 LED, 8-bit digital tube and 8 buttons, common cathode LED digital tube, such as STC microcontroller can be directly connected.
- SKU: 408553₹ 199.00
₹ 168.64 (+18% GST extra)
The MAX7219 has integrates a convenient four wire serial interface that can be used to all micro-controller, microprocessor. Each on-chip data can be addressed in the update without rewriting all display, and also allows you to select each data encoding or no-coding.
- SKU: 617788₹ 111.00
₹ 94.07 (+18% GST extra)
- Bright Red LED chip, which is made from AlGaAs on GaAs substrate
- Blackface and RED LED segments
- Type: Common cathode
- No. of Pins: 12
- Low Current Consumption
- High Brightness
- Easy to Use with PCB Mounting as well as on Breadboard