As you probably know already, LED lighting technology is rapidly replacing the older incandescent and fluorescent forms of lighting due to its greater efficiency and longevity, and LED modules are no exception here. They’re versatile too! Because each module is connected by lead wiring, they are super easy to cut and re-connect making them suitable for pretty much any project. There are SMD,
SeeedStudio Grove, DIP LED modules. LED module has conventionally been used for the purposes of lighting up outdoor advertising and other shop signage, however, it is also suitable for many other home lighting applications
- -18%-18%Quick ViewSKU: 594119
₹ 83.9 (+18% GST extra)
You save: ₹ 21.00
- Operating voltage: 5 V
- Working temperature: -40˚C to 85˚C
- Max working current: 60mA
- Max chained LED quantity: 1024
- 256 grayscale modulation output
- Includes Grove connector cable
- SKU: 44079₹ 110.00
₹ 93.22 (+18% GST extra)
- PCB Size: 60 x 20 x 13.5 (LxWxH)mm.
- Color: red, yellow, green
- LED Size: 10mm x 7.
- Brightness: Normal brightness.
- Voltage: 5V.
- Interface: common cathode red yellow green control.
- SKU: 43777₹ 250.00
₹ 211.86 (+18% GST extra)
- Good PRINT PACK design, very beautiful.
- 8 world of the three primary colors (red-green-blue) LED color, scanning control mode.
- Applicable for various platforms, such as 51 / AVR / AVR / ARM / for Arduino All kinds of platforms.
- SKU: 44177₹ 90.00
₹ 76.27 (+18% GST extra)
- The use of plug-in full-color LED.
- RGB trichromatic limiting resistor to prevent burnout.
- Through the PWM adjusting, three primary colors can be mixed to obtain different colors.
- With a variety of single-chip interface.
- The working voltage: 5V.
- LED drive mode: common cathode driver