ARM development boards are the ideal platform for accelerating the development and reducing the risk of new SoC designs. It includes LPC2148, STM32F103, STM32F407, STM32F030, Cortex M0 & STM8S103 .Board is suitable for learners that want to learn the STM32 microcontroller with ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit core.
The combination of ASIC and FPGA technology in Arm boards delivers an optimal solution in terms of speed, accuracy, flexibility, and cost. ARM creates a range of boards to enable easier development or evaluation of Arm IP in real-life conditions.
Waveshare XNUCLEO-F103RB, Improved STM32 NUCLEO BoardSKU: 979553
- Compatible with NUCLEO-F103RB, onboard Cortex-M3 microcontroller STM32F103RBT6
- Arduino connectivity support, easy to connect with various Arduino shields and access the massive Arduino resources
- ST Morpho headers provide full access to all STM32 I/Os, easy for peripheral expansion
- Supports mbed, build prototype quickly by mbed SDK and online tools
- Comprehensive free software HAL library including a variety of software examples
Core Board STM8S103F3P6 STM8 Development Board Minimum System BoardSKU: 31263
- Chipboard STM32F103C8T6
- On board, SWIM interface and reset button
- Micro USB line or the 2.54 pin to link to the power with the input voltage 4.5V-15V.
- Power light and the Demo indicator light
- Leads all the pins and has detailed label for the Pins.
- Support SWIM debug mode.
LPC2148 Module Board For ARM DevelopmentSKU: 699583
- 16/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S microcontroller in a tiny LQFP64 package.
- 8 to 40 kB of on-chip static RAM and 32 to 512 kB of on-chip flash program memory.
- 128-bit wide interface/accelerator enables high speed of 60 MHz operations.
- In-System/In-Application Programming (ISP/IAP) via on-chip boot-loader software.
- Single flash sector or full chip erase in 400 ms and programming of 256 bytes in 1 ms.
ARM Microcontroller, Development Board on Sale
NuTiny ARM Cortex-M0 Starter Kit – NUC140SKU: 10115
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller from Nuvoton.
- Premounted with NUC140VE3CN as the target microcontroller.
- Comes with Nu-Link-Me, USB programmer and debugger.
- USB mini B receptor for USB device development.
- Pre-mounted with 12MHz crystal(MCU system clock) and 32.768KHz crystal (real time clock).
- Operating Voltage: 5V
STM32F103C8T6 Minimum System Board Microcomputer STM32 ARM Core BoardSKU: 835832
- 100% Brand new and high quality STM32 Board
- Model: STM32F103C8T6.
- Core: ARM 32 Cortex-M3 CPU.
- Debug mode: SWD.
- 72MHz work frequency.
- 64K flash memory, 20K SRAM.
- 2.0-3.6V power, I/O.
- Color: Black
STM32F407 Discovery KitSKU: 84299
- 32-bit ARM Cortex -M4 with FPU core processor
- 1-Mbyte Flash memory
- On-board ST-LINK/V2
- Onboard power supply through USB
- LIS302DL or LIS3DSH ST MEMS 3-axis accelerometer
- MP45DT02 ST-MEMS audio sensor omnidirectional digital microphone
- CS43L22 audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection