Real Time (RTC) Module
RTC is an electronic device in the form of an Integrated Chip (IC) available in various packaging options. The purpose of an RTC or a real-time clock is to provide precise time and date which can be used for various applications. We have DS3231, DS1307, DS1302, SeeedStudio RTC module available. The RTC module is ideal in any time-critical applications like attendance systems, digital cameras, automated sprinkler systems, or a time and calendar display.
₹ 139.83 (+18% GST extra)
- Vcc: 3.3 V to 5.5 V
- Battery voltage: 2.0V to 3.5 V
- ROHS: YES
- I2C serial interface
- Programmable square-wave output signal
- 56-byte, battery-backed, NV RAM for data storage
- Automatic power-fail detect and switch circuitry
- Counting of time intervals valid up to 2100
- Consumes less than 500nA in battery-backup mode
- Supply voltage(V):+2.3 to +5.5
- operating temperature range:-40°C to +85°C
- Supported Raspberry Pi and Arduino
- Provide battery backup for continuous timing.
- Two calendar alarm.
- 1Hz and 32.768kHz output.