- 2.4″ diagonal LCD TFT display, with bright 4 white-LED backlights, default state: on
- It can control the backlight to connect the transistor to a digital pin
- 240X320 Pixels, with colorful and 18-bit, 262,000 different kinds of shade
- 4-wire resistive touchscreen
- 8-bit digital interface, plus 4 control lines
₹ 76.27 (+18% GST extra)
- The use of plug-in full-color LED.
- RGB trichromatic limiting resistor to prevent burnout.
- Through the PWM adjusting, three primary colors can be mixed to obtain different colors.
- With a variety of single-chip interface.
- The working voltage: 5V.
- LED drive mode: common cathode driver
₹ 126.27 (+18% GST extra)
- Simple, low-cost metal stampings form a read/write probe for the iButton family
- Probe guides the entry of the iButton
- iButton slides over the surface to self-clean contacts
- Accessible shallow probe cavity simplifies removal of debris such as mud
- Flexible design supports panel-mount or hand-grip mount with optional tactile feedback
₹ 211.86 (+18% GST extra)
- Good PRINT PACK design, very beautiful.
- 8 world of the three primary colors (red-green-blue) LED color, scanning control mode.
- Applicable for various platforms, such as 51 / AVR / AVR / ARM / for Arduino All kinds of platforms.
₹ 93.22 (+18% GST extra)
- PCB Size: 60 x 20 x 13.5 (LxWxH)mm.
- Color: red, yellow, green
- LED Size: 10mm x 7.
- Brightness: Normal brightness.
- Voltage: 5V.
- Interface: common cathode red yellow green control.