ARM development boards are the ideal platform for accelerating the development and reducing the risk of new SoC designs. It includes LPC2148, STM32F103, STM32F407, STM32F030, Cortex M0 & STM8S103 .Board is suitable for learners that want to learn the STM32 microcontroller with ARM Cortex-M3 32-bit core.
The combination of ASIC and FPGA technology in Arm boards delivers an optimal solution in terms of speed, accuracy, flexibility, and cost. ARM creates a range of boards to enable easier development or evaluation of Arm IP in real-life conditions.
- SKU: 84299₹ 3,456.00
₹ 2928.81 (+18% GST extra)
- 32-bit ARM Cortex -M4 with FPU core processor
- 1-Mbyte Flash memory
- On-board ST-LINK/V2
- Onboard power supply through USB
- LIS302DL or LIS3DSH ST MEMS 3-axis accelerometer
- MP45DT02 ST-MEMS audio sensor omnidirectional digital microphone
- CS43L22 audio DAC with integrated class D speaker driver
- Extension header for all LQFP100 I/Os for quick connection
- SKU: 31258₹ 239.00
₹ 202.54 (+18% GST extra)
- 100% Brand new and high quality STM32 Board
- Model: STM32F103C8T6.
- Core: ARM 32 Cortex-M3 CPU.
- Debug mode: SWD.
- 72MHz work frequency.
- 64K flash memory, 20K SRAM.
- 2.0-3.6V power, I/O.
- SKU: 11181₹ 2,499.00
₹ 2117.8 (+18% GST extra)
- STM32F103RBT6 microcontroller
- UEXT connector which allows many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- Allows RTC – Real Time Clock.
- CAN with driver allows automotive applications
- micoSD-card for data logging
- NOISE IMMUNE design.
- A mini USB connector is used, which is common.
- 4 mount holes make board attachment easier.
- SKU: 10115₹ 2,824.00
₹ 2393.22 (+18% GST extra)
- 32-bit ARM Cortex-M0 microcontroller from Nuvoton.
- Premounted with NUC140VE3CN as the target microcontroller.
- Comes with Nu-Link-Me, USB programmer and debugger.
- USB mini B receptor for USB device development.
- Pre-mounted with 12MHz crystal(MCU system clock) and 32.768KHz crystal (real time clock).
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- SKU: 699583₹ 2,749.00
- 16/32-bit ARM7TDMI-S microcontroller in a tiny LQFP64 package.
- 8 to 40 kB of on-chip static RAM and 32 to 512 kB of on-chip flash program memory.
- 128-bit wide interface/accelerator enables high speed of 60 MHz operations.
- In-System/In-Application Programming (ISP/IAP) via on-chip boot-loader software.
- Single flash sector or full chip erase in 400 ms and programming of 256 bytes in 1 ms.
- SKU: 44050₹ 110.00
₹ 93.22 (+18% GST extra)
- Voltage: 3.3 – 5V.
- Ports: Digital Level.
- Output load voltage: 0-24 V.
- Output load current: <5A (1A above need to add heat sink).
- Platform: Arduino, MCU, ARM, raspberry pi.
- Using original IRF520 Power MOS, you can adjust the output PWM
- SKU: 31263₹ 135.00
₹ 114.41 (+18% GST extra)
- Chipboard STM32F103C8T6
- On board, SWIM interface and reset button
- Micro USB line or the 2.54 pin to link to the power with the input voltage 4.5V-15V.
- Power light and the Demo indicator light
- Leads all the pins and has detailed label for the Pins.
- Support SWIM debug mode.