We have an ST-LINK programmer for STM8 and STM32. ST-LINK/V2 is an in-circuit debugger and programmer for the STM8 and STM32 microcontroller families. The single wire interface module (SWIM) and JTAG/serial wire debugging (SWD) interfaces are used to communicate with any STM8 or STM32 microcontroller located on an application board. The programmer support multiple devices with the same I2C address.MCP2515 CAN Module can find it easy to control any CAN Bus device by SPI interface with your MCU.
EZP2019+ High Speed USB SPI Programmer Support 24/25/26/93 Series Chip EEPROM Flash Bios Standard configurationProgrammers
EZP2019+ High Speed USB SPI Programmer Support 24/25/26/93 Series Chip EEPROM Flash Bios Standard configurationSKU: 1150751
- Material: ABS+PCB
- Type: 1-3 (optional)
- USB interface: USB 2.0 interface
- Support 24/25/26/93 series chips
- Programmer size: 71 * 44 * 19mm
- Programmer weight: 37g
- Package size: 150 * 100 * 38mm
- Package weight: Type 1: 113g
Programmer Testing Clip SOP8 SOP16 SOP SOIC 8 SOIC 16 SOIC8 SOIC16 SOIC8 DIP16 DIP 8 Pin DIP 16 Pin IC Test Clamp Without Cable
MCP2515 CAN Module TJA1050 Receiver SPI 51 Single Chip Program Routine ArduinoSKU: 43820
- Support CAN V2.0B technical standard, communication rate 1Mb / S.
- Module 5V DC power supply, SPI interface protocol control
- 0 to 8 bytes long data field.
- 8MHZ crystal oscillator
- 120Ω terminal resistance
- Use High-speed CAN transceiver TJA1050
- Impedance matching, guaranteed drive capability, long-distance data transmission, prevent signal radiation
- The working current: typical 5mA, standby current 1 microamp. Except for the power indicator.
ST-LINK/V2 in-circuit debugger/programmer for STM8 and STM32SKU: 304904
- 5V power supplied by a USB connector
- USB 2.0 full speed compatible interface
- USB standard A to mini B cable
- 1.65V to 5.5V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low speed and high-speed modes supported
TL866A Universal Programmer Kit with 6 IC AdaptersSKU: 781391
- Support a wide range of chips:
- All kinds of 26, 27, 28, 29, 37, 39, 49, 50 parallel ROM, EPROM, EEPROM;
- 24, 25, 35, 85, 93, 95 Series EEPROM, Serial parallel ROM chips;
- Fully supporting to the 48-PIN chips of 64Mbits capacity;
- It also supports a variety of models of 51 series of microcontroller,
- AVR microcontroller, including ATMEGA series, ATtiny Series, AT90XXX Series MCU;
- MICROCHIP PIC10 PIC12 PIC16 PIC18 MCU;
- programming of GAL programmable logic device, SRAM test, 54/74, and CMOS4000 series.
- Compatible with Window’s XP, 200/03/07/08/10/Vista