₹ 707.63 (+18% GST extra)
- 5V power supplied by a USB connector
- USB 2.0 full speed compatible interface
- USB standard A to mini B cable
- 1.65V to 5.5V application voltage supported on SWIM interface
- SWIM low speed and high-speed modes supported
₹ 194.92 (+18% GST extra)
- Support CAN V2.0B technical standard, communication rate 1Mb / S.
- Module 5V DC power supply, SPI interface protocol control
- 0 to 8 bytes long data field.
- 8MHZ crystal oscillator
- 120Ω terminal resistance
- Use High-speed CAN transceiver TJA1050
- Impedance matching, guaranteed drive capability, long-distance data transmission, prevent signal radiation
- The working current: typical 5mA, standby current 1 microamp. Except for the power indicator.
₹ 310.17 (+18% GST extra)
To ease user, Cytron has created this UIC-A so that user can use any programmer regardless of the development board. For example, a development board which uses PICkit2’s socket standard, which is 6-way header pins can be programmed with UIC000B by using the UIC-A!