₹ 346.61 (+18% GST extra)
- It is a micromotor wind turbine generator.
- Ideal for teaching demo.
- Motor outer diameter: 24mm
- Motor shaft diameter: 2mm
- Motor length: 32mm
- Rated RPM: 200~6000rpm
2 Channel PWM Pulse Frequency Adjustable Duty Cycle Square Wave Rectangular Wave Signal Generator Module₹ 290.00
₹ 245.76 (+18% GST extra)
- Operating Voltage: 5-30V, support micro USB 5.0V power supply
- Frequency Range: 1Hz-150KHz
- Frequency Precision: 2%
- Signal Load Capacity: output current is within 8–30mA
- Output Range: default 5V V-pp (can be changed by external power)
- Operating Temperature: -30℃-70℃
₹ 41.53 (+18% GST extra)
- Square Posts.
- Stackable – End to End and Side to side.
- Can be manually broken for length needed.
- Standoffs allow cleaning of solder contaminants.
- Connector: Pin Header
- Connector type: Pin Strips Male
- Number of pins: 40(2×20)
- Row: 2
₹ 380.51 (+18% GST extra)
- Input: 6 to 26VDC (2S-6S LiPo Batteries)
- Output: 5V-2A DC
- Input Connector Type: T plug Male
- Output Interface: USB
- 7 Segment LED Display to monitor battery Voltage
- Anti-slip plug, good contact performance
- Precision display by TW programmed MCU
LC 5A Over-current protection Sensor module uses a current transformer to collect the AC signal to achieve the relay over-current signal output within 0-5A. Relay pull while over-current, relay released while not over-current
- 2 sine wave and 2 square wave output.
- AD9850: 0-40MHz.
- After the 20-30MHz frequency harmonics increases, the waveform will be less and less clean.
- Low-pass filter with 70MHz, so the waveform better than SN.
- Parallel and serial data input can be selected via a jumper.
- High-Speed USB2.0 specification at 480Mbps, compatible with USB 1.1
- Enhance Cypress EZUSB FX2LP processor CY7C68013A-56, with USB2.0 Core, high speed 8051 core, 16K RAM, GPIF interface, Slave FIFO interface
- Built-in IDE interface for IDE devices
- Powered by USB Port
- Compact Design
This DIY kit comes with all the components you need to assemble and solder a running LED module. It has a double-sided board with surface mount and through-hole configuration. It is designed for users with advanced soldering skills. You must solder some components on the top surface and some components on the bottom side of the board.
- Directly plug antenna interface
- I2C bus communication
- Multi-capacitor combined filter
- Blue LED power indicator
- FM chip module TEA5767
- Onboard 3.5mm audio interface
- If connects with single-chip, only connect the Power Ground and two I2C communication cable
- LC harmonic oscillator uses low cost fixed chip
- No need to adjust Intermediate frequency
- High sensitivity(low noise RF input amplifier)
- High power auto gain control AGC circuit