Servo Motor Driver
Shop for the best servo motor driver online at the lowest price! We have an exclusive collection of different servo motor drivers. Don’t let waste your time and search your needy product.
Servo motor driver may use to control a single servo or even a group of servo motors. In many projects where servo motor controlling is the mainstay of the task to accomplish; the controller must drive more than one servo. An example of this is an RC aeroplane, which uses many servos.
- SKU: 494926₹ 3,499.00
₹ 2965.25 (+18% GST extra)
- Baud rate (USB): 115200
- Baud rate (bluetooth, UART): 9600
- Storage Flash capacity: 16M
- Mode to choose: 4 types
- Simultaneous controlling servo number: 32 channel
- Max action groups: 256 groups
- Communication agreement: UART
- Cross platform operation, can support WindowsXP, WindowsVisit, Windows7, Windows8, Windows10, Linux,FreeBsd, MAC OS, Android
- SKU: 26016₹ 490.00
₹ 415.25 (+18% GST extra)
- Maximum Continuous Current: 8A
- 2 x G15 Cube Servo ports (can be daisy chained to more servos)
- External power terminal for Cube Servo.
- 2 LEDs as logic power and servo power indicators.
- 3.3V and 5V signals compatible.
- SKU: 7978₹ 1,354.00
₹ 1147.46 (+18% GST extra)
- Resolution: 8000 steps = 0.25us.
- UART: 9600 baud rate.
- Servo pulse range: 0.5ms to 2.5ms.
- Dimension : 48 x 46 x 14 (LxWxH) mm.
- 8 channels: Servo-driven independently.
- Extendable to 16 Channels: Two controllers linked together to drive 16 servos.
- Optional Position Reporting: User may request the position of an individual servo.
- SKU: 43740₹ 350.00
₹ 296.61 (+18% GST extra)
- Adjustable frequency PWM up to about 1.6 KHz
- 12-bit resolution for each output – for servos, that means about 4us resolution at a 60Hz update rate
- Configurable push-pull or an open-drain output
- The output enable pin to quickly disable all the outputs
- Terminal block for power input
- Reverse polarity protection on the terminal block input
- Green power-good LED
- SKU: 31364₹ 418.00
₹ 354.24 (+18% GST extra)
- Operating voltage: 2.3V to 5.5V
- 5.5V tolerant inputs
- Can operate at minus 40 degrees Celsius to 85 degrees Celsius
- Software reset feature (SWRST Call) allows the device via I2C bus reset
- 25MHz internal oscillator requires no external components
- The maximum allowable 50MHz external clock input