Raspberry Pi Displays
What super pocket computer needs? A good Monitor or right display? Here we have great collections of the touch screen as well as non-touchscreen displays from 1 inch to 10 inches in size for your portable pocket PC. Raspberry Pi display accepts HDMI output directly from pi boards. Pick the best-suited display according to the Raspberry Pi model you have.
- SKU: 128250₹ 6,099.00
₹ 5168.64 (+18% GST extra)
The 800×480 display connects via an adapter board which handles power and signal conversion. Only two connections to the Pi are required; power from the Pi’s GPIO port and a ribbon cable that connects to the DSI port present on all Raspberry Pi’s. Touchscreen drivers with support for 10-finger touch and an on-screen keyboard
- SKU: 76643₹ 4,399.00
₹ 3727.97 (+18% GST extra)
- The function of plug and play support
- 5V supports DC voltage input, and can also be powered by USB or mobile power supply.
- Truly Interactive – the latest software drivers will support a virtual touchscreen ‘on-screen’ keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse.
- Make your own Internet of Things devices including a visual display. Simply connect your Raspberry Pi, develop a Python script to interact with the display, and you’re ready to create your own home automation devices with touchscreen capability.
- A range of educational software and programs available on the Raspberry Pi will be touch-enabled, making learning and programming easier on the Raspberry Pi.
- -13%-13%Quick ViewSKU: 76750
₹ 5931.36 (+18% GST extra)
You save: ₹ 1,000.00
- Operating voltage: 12V
- Current requirement: 1A-2A
- Rated power: 6-7W
- Signal input: 2 Road AV+VGA
- System mode: PAL/NTSC
- HDMI input: version HDMI 1.1
- VGA input: 1280×800 physical resolution
- Physical resolution: 1280 x 800
- Brightness: 350 lumens
- Panel type: TFT
- Interface type: Digital
- Number of wiring: 40 PIN LVDS
- Backlight: LED