Display for Pi
₹ 6778.81 (+18% GST extra)
- Operating voltage: 12V
- Current requirement: 1A-2A
- Rated power: 6-7W
- Signal input: 2 Road AV+VGA
- System mode: PAL/NTSC
- HDMI input: version HDMI 1.1
- VGA input: 1280×800 physical resolution
- Physical resolution: 1280 x 800
- Brightness: 350 lumens
- Panel type: TFT
- Interface type: Digital
- Number of wiring: 40 PIN LVDS
- Backlight: LED
₹ 1270.34 (+18% GST extra)
- Designed for Raspberry Pi, an ideal alternative solution for HDMI monitor
- Supports all revision of Raspberry Pi (directly-pluggable models)
- Works with Raspbian/Ubuntu directly
- Comes with full set of screws and nuts for assembly
- 320×480 resolution, better display
- Lightweight and easy to install
₹ 3727.97 (+18% GST extra)
- The function of plug and play support
- 5V supports DC voltage input, and can also be powered by USB or mobile power supply.
- Truly Interactive – the latest software drivers will support a virtual touchscreen ‘on-screen’ keyboard, so there is no need to plug in a keyboard and mouse.
- Make your own Internet of Things devices including a visual display. Simply connect your Raspberry Pi, develop a Python script to interact with the display, and you’re ready to create your own home automation devices with touchscreen capability.
- A range of educational software and programs available on the Raspberry Pi will be touch-enabled, making learning and programming easier on the Raspberry Pi.