A sound sensor is defined as a module that detects sound waves through its intensity and converting it to electrical signals. sound sensor consists of an in-built capacitive microphone, peak detector and an amplifier (LM386, LM393, etc.) that’s highly sensitive to sound.
Sound sensors are used in many other days to day applications including Consumer electronics such as phones, computers, music systems, Security and Monitoring systems such as burglar alarms, door alarm, etc.
- SKU: 43073₹ 2,199.00
₹ 1863.56 (+18% GST extra)
- Supply Voltage: 4.5 – 5.5 V.
- Current : <40 mA.
- Digital Interface : 5V TTL level for UART interface and GPIO.
- Support maximum 80 voice commands, with each voice 1500ms (one or two words speaking).
- Maximum 7 voice commands effective at same time.
- Arduino library is supplied.
- User-control General Pin Output.
- SKU: 11584₹ 99.00
₹ 83.9 (+18% GST extra)
- Main chip: LM393, Electret condenser microphone
- Working voltage: DC 3.3-5V
- Induction distance is 0.5M
- Signal output Indication
- Single channel signal output
- The output effective signal is low level.
- SKU: 595946₹ 69.00
₹ 58.47 (+18% GST extra)
- Operating voltage range: 3.3V – 5V
- Operating current: 4 to 5 mA (at Vcc= 5 V)
- Voltage gain: 26 dB (at V=6 V, f=1 kHz)
- Microphone sensitivity: 52 to 48 dB (at f=1 kHz)
- Microphone impedance: 2.2 kΩ
- Microphone frequency: 16 to 20 kHz
- Microphone S/N Ratio: 54 dB
- Inbuilt potentiometer
- Grove compatible interface
- Minimum external parts
- SKU: 597665₹ 119.00
₹ 100.85 (+18% GST extra)
- Operating voltage: 3.5-10VDC (nominal 5V )
- Working frequency: 50~2000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -48 to 66 dB
- S/N ratio: >58 dB
- Output signal range: 0 – 1023 (Analog signal)
- Gain adjustable via screw potentiometer
- Wide supply voltage range
- Built-in signal filtering
- SKU: 44108₹ 99.00
₹ 83.9 (+18% GST extra)
- Working voltage: DC 3.3-5V.
- IC Chip: LM393
- Signal output indication.
- The output is digital.
- Single channel signal output.
- With the retaining bolt hole, convenient installation.
- Output low level and the signal light when there is sound.
- SKU: 43800₹ 250.00
₹ 211.86 (+18% GST extra)
- The main chip: ISD1820.
- Operating Voltage: DC 3V-5V.
- Loudspeaker: 8Ω, 0.5W.
- An easy to use 10 seconds of voice recording.
- High-quality, natural voice restored.
- Can be used as a propaganda module.
- With looping, jog playback, single-pass play function.
- SKU: 321988₹ 149.00
₹ 126.27 (+18% GST extra)
- Detectable sound signal size
- Built-in filter-rectifier circuit, DC signal output
- Good sensitivity, built-in amplifier circuit, adjustable gain
- Voltage signal for sound intensity can be obtained by AD conversion
- Analog voltage signal output, signal amplitude VCC/2
- Compatible for Arduino sensor interface.
- -42%-42%Quick ViewSKU: 45833
₹ 97.46 (+18% GST extra)
You save(42.2%): ₹ 84.00
- Supply Voltage: 6-12VDC
- Frequency Range: 100-5500 Hz
- Output: 2.5Vpp/-25db
- Low noise
- High fidelity
- Wide working voltage range
- Low power consumption
- Long transmission distance