₹ 1863.56 (+18% GST extra)
- Supply Voltage: 4.5 – 5.5 V.
- Current : <40 mA.
- Digital Interface : 5V TTL level for UART interface and GPIO.
- Support maximum 80 voice commands, with each voice 1500ms (one or two words speaking).
- Maximum 7 voice commands effective at same time.
- Arduino library is supplied.
- User-control General Pin Output.
₹ 83.9 (+18% GST extra)
- Main chip: LM393, Electret condenser microphone
- Working voltage: DC 3.3-5V
- Induction distance is 0.5M
- Signal output Indication
- Single channel signal output
- The output effective signal is low level.
₹ 58.47 (+18% GST extra)
- Operating voltage range: 3.3V – 5V
- Operating current: 4 to 5 mA (at Vcc= 5 V)
- Voltage gain: 26 dB (at V=6 V, f=1 kHz)
- Microphone sensitivity: 52 to 48 dB (at f=1 kHz)
- Microphone impedance: 2.2 kΩ
- Microphone frequency: 16 to 20 kHz
- Microphone S/N Ratio: 54 dB
- Inbuilt potentiometer
- Grove compatible interface
- Minimum external parts
₹ 100.85 (+18% GST extra)
- Operating voltage: 3.5-10VDC (nominal 5V )
- Working frequency: 50~2000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -48 to 66 dB
- S/N ratio: >58 dB
- Output signal range: 0 – 1023 (Analog signal)
- Gain adjustable via screw potentiometer
- Wide supply voltage range
- Built-in signal filtering
₹ 83.9 (+18% GST extra)
- Working voltage: DC 3.3-5V.
- IC Chip: LM393
- Signal output indication.
- The output is digital.
- Single channel signal output.
- With the retaining bolt hole, convenient installation.
- Output low level and the signal light when there is sound.
₹ 211.86 (+18% GST extra)
- The main chip: ISD1820.
- Operating Voltage: DC 3V-5V.
- Loudspeaker: 8Ω, 0.5W.
- An easy to use 10 seconds of voice recording.
- High-quality, natural voice restored.
- Can be used as a propaganda module.
- With looping, jog playback, single-pass play function.
₹ 126.27 (+18% GST extra)
- Detectable sound signal size
- Built-in filter-rectifier circuit, DC signal output
- Good sensitivity, built-in amplifier circuit, adjustable gain
- Voltage signal for sound intensity can be obtained by AD conversion
- Analog voltage signal output, signal amplitude VCC/2
- Compatible for Arduino sensor interface.
₹ 168.64 (+18% GST extra)
- Supply Voltage: 6-12VDC
- Frequency Range: 100-5500 Hz
- Output: 2.5Vpp/-25db
- Low noise
- High fidelity
- Wide working voltage range
- Low power consumption
- Long transmission distance