₹ 168.64 (+18% GST extra)
- Supply Voltage: 6-12VDC
- Frequency Range: 100-5500 Hz
- Output: 2.5Vpp/-25db
- Low noise
- High fidelity
- Wide working voltage range
- Low power consumption
- Long transmission distance
₹ 151.69 (+18% GST extra)
- Detectable sound signal size
- Built-in filter-rectifier circuit, DC signal output
- Good sensitivity, built-in amplifier circuit, adjustable gain
- Voltage signal for sound intensity can be obtained by AD conversion
- Analog voltage signal output, signal amplitude VCC/2
- Compatible for Arduino sensor interface.
₹ 400 (+18% GST extra)
- Non-volatile message storage using patented multi-level storage (MLS)
- Full range of Record and Playback Durations (6 Seconds to 17 Minutes)
- 4.0 to 12.0KHz Sampling Frequency provides Industry-Leading Sound Quality
- Designed for Message Management
- Single/Multiple messages
- Low Voltage Operation
₹ 211.86 (+18% GST extra)
- The main chip: ISD1820.
- Operating Voltage: DC 3V-5V.
- Loudspeaker: 8Ω, 0.5W.
- An easy to use 10 seconds of voice recording.
- High-quality, natural voice restored.
- Can be used as a propaganda module.
- With looping, jog playback, single-pass play function.
₹ 83.9 (+18% GST extra)
- Working voltage: DC 3.3-5V.
- IC Chip: LM393
- Signal output indication.
- The output is digital.
- Single channel signal output.
- With the retaining bolt hole, convenient installation.
- Output low level and the signal light when there is sound.
₹ 182.2 (+18% GST extra)
- Supply Voltage Operation: +2.4V to +5.5V.
- Versions with 5nA Complete Shutdown Available only (MAX4467/MAX4468).
- Excellent Power-Supply Rejection Ratio: 112dB.
- Excellent Common-Mode Rejection Ratio: 126dB.
- High AVOL: 125dB (RL = 100kΩ).
₹ 211.02 (+18% GST extra)
- Supports FAT file system SD carrier
- Supports playing of 4Bit ADCPM format files
- Recognize the voice files automatically
- Support microprocessor and key control
- Audio output: 16bitDAC and PWM
- Maximum voice storage: 512 voice
- Operating voltage: DC 2.6 to 3.6V
- Quiescent current: 16 μA (SD card is not inserted)
₹ 1503.39 (+18% GST extra)
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Light Frequency: 50HZ/60HZ
- Compress Format: MJPEG
- Records Frame Rate: 30 Frames
- Max Support: 32G TF Card
- Video Output Size: VGA(640 x 480px)D1(720 x 480)HD(1280 x 480)
₹ 83.9 (+18% GST extra)
- Main chip: LM393, Electret condenser microphone
- Working voltage: DC 3.3-5V
- Induction distance is 0.5M
- Signal output Indication
- Single channel signal output
- The output effective signal is low level.
₹ 2110.17 (+18% GST extra)
- Supply Voltage: 4.5 – 5.5 V.
- Current : <40 mA.
- Digital Interface : 5V TTL level for UART interface and GPIO.
- Support maximum 80 voice commands, with each voice 1500ms (one or two words speaking).
- Maximum 7 voice commands effective at same time.
- Arduino library is supplied.
- User-control General Pin Output.
₹ 271.19 (+18% GST extra)
- Module package (with FLASH memory and peripheral circuits) have DIP16, DIP28, chip packaging has DIP18, SSOP20, and LQFP32 form
- Built 13Bit/DA converter, and 12Bit/PWM output
- PWM output can directly drive 0.5W/8Ω speakers, push-pull current abundant support DAC / PWM output of two ways;
- Support for loading WAV audio formats;
- USB download mode, support for online download / offline download;
- Power supply: 2.8V to 5.5V
- Current consumption in sleep mode: less than 10µA;
- Sampling frequency: from 6KHz to 22KHz