Vibration / Motion Sensor
₹ 313.56 (+18% GST extra)
- Low current consumption (typical 30 mA)
- CW or pulse operation
- Flat profile
- Long detection range (20 m)
- Supply voltage: 4.75V to 5.25V
- X-Band Frequency: 10.525 GHz
- Minimum Power Output: 13 dBm EIRP
₹ 83.9 (+18% GST extra)
- The working voltage of 3.3V-5V.
- Using the company’s high-sensitivity vibration switch, the default with SW-18015P vibration sensor.
- The comparator output, the signal clean, good waveform, driving ability, more than 15mA
- With a fixed bolt hole, easy to install.
- The use of wide voltage LM393 comparator.
₹ 233.05 (+18% GST extra)
- Having a signal output instruction;
- With a TTL level signal and the analog output signal;
- The output valid signal is high, the light goes out;
- The sensitivity is adjustable (fine-tuning);
- The wide detection range of vibration, no direction;
- With mounting holes, firmware installation flexible and convenient.
₹ 76.27 (+18% GST extra)
- Using SW-420 normally closed type vibration sensor
- Comparator output, clean signal, good waveform, strong driving ability, >15mA
- Operating voltage 3.3V ~ 5V
- Output format: digital switching output (0 and 1)
- Using a wide voltage LM393 comparator
- With bolt holes for easy installation
₹ 61.02 (+18% GST extra)
- No direction, any angle can trigger the work.
- Sensitivity switches can be selected for the trigger sensitivity according to circuit requirements.
- This switch is suitable for the trigger of the small current circuit.
- Component Type: SW-18015P
- Maximum voltage: 12V
- Rated Heating Current: 20mA