Wire Cutter / Stripper
Wire cutters are tools for cutting wire. This wire cutter is a small and simple tool for cable or wire stripping. It just takes only a few seconds to extract the outside of the cable. Wire cutters are commonly used to cut copper, brass, iron, aluminium, and steel wire. Some wire cutters have insulated handles which ensure that you will not get shocked from the wires you’re working with. Diagonal cutters have intersecting jaws that cut the wire at an angle, leaving a flat tip.
₹ 79.66 (+18% GST extra)
- H-1 cm L-12cm W-50 gm.
- A versatile tool for cutting copper and aluminum conductors from 0.8mm to 1.2mm.
- Made out of high-grade alloy steel with black oxide finish heat treated to 60 HRC on cutting edges.
- Suitable for dressing components on printed circuit boards.
- Handles made out of high-grade ABS plastics.
₹ 48.31 (+18% GST extra)
- An improved handle for extra comfort and grip.
- Sharp cutting edge.
- Suitable for industrial applications.
- H-8mm L-13cm W-78 gm.
- Fast cutting action with black oxide finish.
- Strips and cuts wire 12-24 gauge.
- Sharp cutting edges for all industrial uses.
₹ 50 (+18% GST extra)
- Color: Yellow
- Material: ABS Stainless Steel
- Length: 92 mm
- Weight: 10 gm.
- It works great and strips smoothly and cleanly.
- This wire stripper is small and exquisite, which is very convenient and practical.