3D printer Controller Board
₹ 422.88 (+18% GST extra)
1. In 64 subdivision or 128 subdivision to achieve a better ultra-quiet effect.
2. Operating voltage: 6V-36V, the proposed voltage is 12V.
3. The maximum current is 1.5A, the default is 0.8A.
4. Segment: 1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128.
₹ 838.98 (+18% GST extra)
- Model: LBA-B-V4.
- Axis: XYZ Three Axis.
- Power Supply: 12V.
- Dimension: 120 x 65 mm.
- Pitch size: 112 x 57 mm.
- Laser Power: 100mW to 5W.
- Stepper Motor Power: Max 2A.
₹ 126.27 (+18% GST extra)
- Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.10
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- Coolant enable
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z, A-Can duplicate X, Y, Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)
₹ 498.31 (+18% GST extra)
- Supply Voltage: 12V
- Standard interfaces (as that of the extruder)
- Reserved GCI like I2C and RS232
- 3 MOSFET’s are applied to the heater/ fan and thermistor circuit.
- Another 5A added to protect the component parts.
- An 11A fuse is added to the hotbed.
- Support 5 stepper drive board
₹ 702.54 (+18% GST extra)
- RAMPS 1.4 LCD 12864 intelligent controller.
- With an SD card base on back.
- Large screen display 128×64 LCD (3.2″)
- SD card slot at the back, able to directly select a file and print
- The product comes encoder parameter adjustment can be achieved, and the file selection print
- Plug & play on the RAMPS, but need to modify the firmware to support.
- LCD 12864 Smart Controller fully supported by Marlin Firmware.
₹ 634.75 (+18% GST extra)
- RAMPS 1.4 2004 LCD Display intelligent controller.
- LED background light control circuit, a small function of the intelligent controller,
- With pin short time to decide on all LED turn or steering 30 seconds
- You can turn on the light time to do the long or short form of the adjustment TRIMM R4100K from 10 seconds to 2 minutes.
- Plug and play on the RAMPS, but need to modify the firmware to support.
- The product comes encoder parameter adjustment can be achieved, and the file selection print.
- With an SD card base on the back, put slicing file into the SD card and select the file on the LCD, then can be printing.