Stepper Motor Drivers
Green A4988 driver Stepper Motor Driver- Normal QualitySKU: 1483566
- Supply Voltage : 8-35 VDC.
- Current : 1.0A (no heatsink ).
- Current : 2.0A (with heat-sinking).
- logic input : 3 – 5.5V .
- Automatic current decay mode detection / choice.
- Mixed with slow current decay mode.
Shield for Arduino
CNC shield V3 for Engraving Machine 3D Printer A4988 DRV8825 driver expansion boardShield for Arduino
CNC shield V3 for Engraving Machine 3D Printer A4988 DRV8825 driver expansion boardSKU: 12202
- Latest Arduino CNC Shield Version 3.10
- GRBL 0.9 compatible. (Open source firmware that runs on an Arduino UNO that turns G-code commands into stepper signals)
- Coolant enable
- Jumpers to set the Micro-Stepping for the stepper drivers. (Some drivers like the DRV8825 can do up to 1/32 micro-stepping )
- Compact design.
- 4-Axis support (X, Y, Z, A-Can duplicate X, Y, Z or do a full 4th axis with custom firmware using pins D12 and D13)
- 2 x End stops for each axis (6 in total)