₹ 498.31 (+18% GST extra)
- Supply Voltage: 12V
- Standard interfaces (as that of the extruder)
- Reserved GCI like I2C and RS232
- 3 MOSFET’s are applied to the heater/ fan and thermistor circuit.
- Another 5A added to protect the component parts.
- An 11A fuse is added to the hotbed.
- Support 5 stepper drive board
₹ 538.14 (+18% GST extra)
- Based on the W5100Based on the Wiznet W5100 allows an Arduino board to connect to the internet.
- Stackable Design, can directly be supported by for Arduino official Ethernet Library.
- Supports up to four simultaneous socket connections
- Can be used to store files for serving over the network.
- Can be accessed using the Mini SD TF library.
- IEEE802.3af compliant
- Low output ripple and noise (100mVpp)
- Overload and short-circuit protection
₹ 151.69 (+18% GST extra)
- 2 connections for 5V ‘hobby’ servos connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes.
- Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power
- 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for separate logic/motor supplies
₹ 1100.85 (+18% GST extra)
It is a customized version of the classic ARDUINO MEGA R3 board. Full integration of Atmel ATmega2560 microcontroller and ESP8266 Wi-Fi IC, with 32 Mb (megabits) of flash memory, and CH340G USB-TTL converter on a single board! All components can be set up to work together or independently.
₹ 265.25 (+18% GST extra)
- The shield can support being fully assembled with Arduino MEGA
- Support soldering components directly on this shield
- Support sticking the mini breadboards on this shield
- Reset button up top
- Mainboard aureate quadrate
- With SOP28 SMT components encapsulation
₹ 466.1 (+18% GST extra)
- The I2C input, PWM output control 16 roads, steering gear can 16 roads.
- The steering gear power independent V + input maximum 6 V.
- Logic signals and logical power independent output for 3V to 5 V.
- 40-1000 Hz frequency.
- Terminal block for power input.
- Reverse polarity protection on the terminal block input
- Green power-good LED
₹ 2880.51 (+18% GST extra)
- Open source Linux (OpenWrt) inside
- Low power consumption
- Support Passive PoE Injector.
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Software upgradeable via network
- Built-in web server
- Support internet connection via LAN port, WiFi or 3G dongle.
- Support USB flash to provide storage for Arduino projects.
- Failsafe design provides a robust system.
- Compatible with Arduino Leonardo, Uno, Duemilanove, Diecimila, Mega, Due, Teensy,
- Compatible with Arduino IDE