- SKU: 3366₹ 699.00
₹ 592.37 (+18% GST extra)
- Works with standard (dual 5/3.3V) and 3.3V-only (for example, Pro Arduino) boards.
- Complies with USB Specification Revision 2.0 (Full-Speed 12Mbps Peripheral, Full-/Low-Speed 12Mbps/1.5Mbps Host)
- Supports HID devices, such as keyboards, mice, joysticks, etc.
- Compatible with Mass storage devices, such as USB sticks, memory card readers, external hard drives (FAT32 Type File System – Mega Arduino only).
- SKU: 3408₹ 1,564.00
₹ 1325.42 (+18% GST extra)
- Bi-directional control of 1 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 7V to 25V, .
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 15A peak (10 seconds).
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of a mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 10KHz.
- Selectable digital pins for PWM and DIR.
- SKU: 12205₹ 490.00
₹ 415.25 (+18% GST extra)
- Based on the W5100Based on the Wiznet W5100 allows an Arduino board to connect to the internet.
- Stackable Design, can directly be supported by for Arduino official Ethernet Library.
- Supports up to four simultaneous socket connections
- Can be used to store files for serving over the network.
- Can be accessed using the Mini SD TF library.
- IEEE802.3af compliant
- Low output ripple and noise (100mVpp)
- Overload and short-circuit protection
- SKU: 43298₹ 999.00
₹ 846.61 (+18% GST extra)
- Basically, Rev2.0 utilize WROOM-02 instead of ESP8266-12 as the WiFi module.
- Separate 3.3V voltage regulator for ESP8266-12 WROOM-02 module, 500mA max output.
- Each and every board is preassembled and tested before it is being shipped out to you.
- 802.11 b/g/n.
- Support Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP.
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack.
- SKU: 7982₹ 1,590.00
₹ 1347.46 (+18% GST extra)
- Onboard high-quality MP3 decoder.
- Onboard dual channel/Stereo 3W differential audio amplifier for an external speaker.
- A MicroSD status LED.
- Onboard stereo 3.5mm audio jack socket for earphones.
- Onboard microSD socket for MP3 audio files storage.
- The interface from Arduino, UART, selectable to use soft serial.
- Stackable side headers.
- Supply voltage: 5V.
- -7%-7%Quick ViewSKU: 330167
₹ 2117.8 (+18% GST extra)
You save(7.4%): ₹ 200.00
- 8bits colors support with 6bits correction for each color in every dots
- Hardware 16MHz PWM support
- 24 constant current channels of 100mA each
- Current Consumption(Except LED matrix): 20mA typical (40mA maximum)
- Drive current(Every channel): 500mA
- Drive current(Every dot) : 58mA
- SKU: 16048₹ 588.00
₹ 498.31 (+18% GST extra)
- Supply Voltage: 12V
- Standard interfaces (as that of the extruder)
- Reserved GCI like I2C and RS232
- 3 MOSFET’s are applied to the heater/ fan and thermistor circuit.
- Another 5A added to protect the component parts.
- An 11A fuse is added to the hotbed.
- Support 5 stepper drive board
- SKU: 43461₹ 249.00
₹ 211.02 (+18% GST extra)
- Worked with Arduino nano.
- 3 axis stepper motor driver
- Compatible with micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine.
- 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor.
- Released the digital IO interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as ENDSTOP.
- Released the I2C interface, you can connect to the LCD I2C or another I2C module.
- Power DC5V interface, 7.5-12V voltage input.
- GRBL compatible.