₹ 211.02 (+18% GST extra)
- Worked with Arduino nano.
- 3 axis stepper motor driver
- Compatible with micro-drive laser engraving machine, three-axis CNC engraving machine.
- 2A can be controlled within the two-phase four-wire stepper motor.
- Released the digital IO interface, easy to connect to other modules, such as ENDSTOP.
- Released the I2C interface, you can connect to the LCD I2C or another I2C module.
- Power DC5V interface, 7.5-12V voltage input.
- GRBL compatible.
₹ 498.31 (+18% GST extra)
- Supply Voltage: 12V
- Standard interfaces (as that of the extruder)
- Reserved GCI like I2C and RS232
- 3 MOSFET’s are applied to the heater/ fan and thermistor circuit.
- Another 5A added to protect the component parts.
- An 11A fuse is added to the hotbed.
- Support 5 stepper drive board
₹ 2287.29 (+18% GST extra)
- 8bits colors support with 6bits correction for each color in every dots
- Hardware 16MHz PWM support
- 24 constant current channels of 100mA each
- Current Consumption(Except LED matrix): 20mA typical (40mA maximum)
- Drive current(Every channel): 500mA
- Drive current(Every dot) : 58mA
₹ 1347.46 (+18% GST extra)
Onboard high-quality MP3 decoder.
Onboard dual channel/Stereo 3W differential audio amplifier for an external speaker.
- A MicroSD status LED.
Onboard stereo 3.5mm audio jack socket for earphones.
Onboard microSD socket for MP3 audio files storage.
The interface from Arduino, UART, selectable to use soft serial.
Stackable side headers.
- Supply voltage: 5V.
₹ 846.61 (+18% GST extra)
- Basically, Rev2.0 utilize WROOM-02 instead of ESP8266-12 as the WiFi module.
- Separate 3.3V voltage regulator for ESP8266-12 WROOM-02 module, 500mA max output.
- Each and every board is preassembled and tested before it is being shipped out to you.
- 802.11 b/g/n.
- Support Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP.
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack.
₹ 600 (+18% GST extra)
- Based on the W5100Based on the Wiznet W5100 allows an Arduino board to connect to the internet.
- Stackable Design, can directly be supported by for Arduino official Ethernet Library.
- Supports up to four simultaneous socket connections
- Can be used to store files for serving over the network.
- Can be accessed using the Mini SD TF library.
- IEEE802.3af compliant
- Low output ripple and noise (100mVpp)
- Overload and short-circuit protection
₹ 2240.18 (+12% GST extra)
- Stackable connectors – up to 6 channels can be stacked and wired to A0-A6 analogue inputs
- Calibration signal generation by D4/D9 digital output
- Precise trimmer potentiometer for calibration (all boards are shipped completely assembled, tested and calibrated so that you don’t have to do this unless you want to see how things works)
- Input connector for standard or active electrodes
- Works with both 3.3V and 5V Arduino boards
₹ 1325.42 (+18% GST extra)
- Bi-directional control of 1 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 7V to 25V, .
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 15A peak (10 seconds).
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of a mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 10KHz.
- Selectable digital pins for PWM and DIR.
₹ 838.98 (+18% GST extra)
- Works with standard (dual 5/3.3V) and 3.3V-only (for example, Pro Arduino) boards.
- Complies with USB Specification Revision 2.0 (Full-Speed 12Mbps Peripheral, Full-/Low-Speed 12Mbps/1.5Mbps Host)
- Supports HID devices, such as keyboards, mice, joysticks, etc.
- Compatible with Mass storage devices, such as USB sticks, memory card readers, external hard drives (FAT32 Type File System – Mega Arduino only).