CH340G USB To TTL(Serial) Converter For Arduino Nano Raspberry PiSKU: 24628
- Built-in USB to TTL Transfer chip.
- Designed to be used for USB to TTL electronic projects.
- TTL interface output, easy to connect to your MCU.
- Dual 3.3V and 5V Power output, work with 3.3v and 5 V target device.
- The mini-module is designed specifically for STC download and ARDUINO PRO supports all series of STC
- Supports WIN7/VISTA/MAC/LINUX(32 bit /64-bit system)
CP2102(6-pin) USB 2.0 to TTL UART serial converterSKU: 29760
- Brand new and high quality
- Included USB transceiver, without external circuit device
- With 3.3V and 5V dual power output
- With three LEDs: power indicator, data reception indicator, the data transmission indicator, working status
- Meets the USB2.0 specification requirements
- With self-recovery fuse. In the event of the accidental short circuit, it can effectively protect your computer USB port and Downloader
- Asynchronous serial data bus compatible with all handshake and modulation controller interface signals
- The supported data format is 8 data bits, 1 stop bit and parity bits
PL2303 PL2303HX USB To TTL(Serial) Converter Module – 5 PinSKU: 44534
- Adopt imported controller PL2303HX, which can stabilize the flash with high speed
- 500mA self-recovery fuse for protection
- Two data transmission indicator can monitor data transfer status in real time
- Reserve 3.3V and 5V pin interface, easy for the DDWRT of different voltage system that needs power
- The entire board is coated by the high quality transparent heat-shrinkable sleeve, making the PCB in insulation state from outside,
- so that the board won’t be burnt down by material shortcut.
- Electrostatic package ensures the board will not be damaged before use
PL2303 TA Download Cable USB to TTL RS232 Module USB to SerialSKU: 28424
- Built-in TTL COM PC-PL2303HX Chip.
- Standard USB type and TTL 4 pin connector
- Simple and Easy way to give USB support to your designs
- Available for Linux, Mac, WinCE, and Windows (XP, 7), Win 8
- Cable Length: 1M
- Net Weight: 30gm
PL2303HXD 6Pin USB TTL RS232 Convert Serial CableSKU: 43645
- Supports RS-232 serial interface with Programmable baud rate from 75 bps to 12 Mbps
- Compatible with the RS422/RS485 interface
- Extensive flow control mechanism like adjustable high/low watermark level, automatic hardware or software flow control, and inbound data buffer overflow detection.
The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB
- The TTL-232R cables are a family of USB to TTL serial UART converter cables incorporating FTD’s FT232RQ USB to Serial
- Cables are FCC, CE, RoHS compliant and are available at TTL levels 3.3V
It is USB 2.0 full speed compatible. The USB side of the cable is USB powered.
RS232 to TTL Serial Interface ModuleSKU: 31154
- IC Chip: MAX3232
- Operating Voltage: 3.3-5.5V
- It can be used to program STC MCU, NXP MCU, Renesas MCU, STM32 MCU, N+-2EC MCU
- Pre-assembled compact size board
- Suitable for use with most microcontrollers
- Operates up to 250 kbit/s
USB To Serial Adapter Module USB TO TTL RS232 Arduino Cable With CTS RTSSKU: 43433
- The TTL-232R cables are a family of USB to TTL serial UART converter cables incorporating FTD’s.
- UART interface IC device which handles all the USB signaling and protocols. The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect.
- Devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB.
- Each TTL-232R cable contains a small internal electronic circuit board, utilizing the FT232R, which is encapsulated into the USB.
- the connector end of the cable. The other end of the cable comes with a selection of different connectors supporting various applications.
- The USB side of the cable is USB powered and USB 2.0 full speed compatible.
- Each cable is 1.0m long and supports a data transfer rate up to 3 M baud.
USB TO UART TTL 5V 3.3V FT232RL Download Cable To Serial Adapter Module For Arduino-17%Interface Module
USB TO UART TTL 5V 3.3V FT232RL Download Cable To Serial Adapter Module For ArduinoSKU: 9707
- Standard interface layout, compatible with a variety of Arduinos such as the Pro Mini
- Original FTDI FT232 chip, stable performance
- USB power has current protection, using 500MA self-restore fuse
- RXD/TXD transceiver communication indicator
- With power, sending, receiving indicator, working status LED indicators
- Mini USB Port Connection
- Support 3.3V, 5V