Heart Beat Pulse Sensor AmpedSKU: 18591
- A Color-Coded Cable, with a standard male header connectors. Plug it straight into an Arduino or a Breadboard. No soldering is required.
- The Pulse Sensor has 3 holes around the outside edge which make it easy to sew it into almost anything.
- Visualization software (made in Processing) to instantly see the output of the sensor and for troubleshooting.
The Olimex Shield-EKG-EMG-PA passive electrode pack has three electrodes suitable for use with the EKG/EMG shield (73-0274) labeled right arm, left arm and DRL. DRL stands for Driven Right Leg and it is used to improve common mode rejection.SKU: 6327
ECG GEL ELECTRODE (3M) Pack of 5SKU: 6326
- Good electrical characteristics
- Different base materials, sizes, and connections
- Monitoring electrode with foam tape and radiolucent stud.
- ECG Electrode with convenient abrader.
- ECG Electrode for monitoring applications requiring high adhesion.
- Adhesive foam tape backing and proprietary sticky gel ensure excellent skin contact.
- Remains fresh for 30 days out of the bag.
Shield for Arduino
- Stackable connectors – up to 6 channels can be stacked and wired to A0-A6 analogue inputs
- Calibration signal generation by D4/D9 digital output
- Precise trimmer potentiometer for calibration (all boards are shipped completely assembled, tested and calibrated so that you don’t have to do this unless you want to see how things works)
- Input connector for standard or active electrodes
- Works with both 3.3V and 5V Arduino boards