Current and Voltage Sensor, Hall Sensor
ACS758LCB-050B Hall-Effect-Based Linear Current Sensor ICSKU: 559742
- Integrated shield greatly reduces capacitive coupling from the current conductor to die due to high dV/dt signals, and prevents offset drift in high-side, high-voltage applications.
- Total output error improvement through gain and offset trim over temperature.
- Small package size, with easy mounting capability.
- Monolithic Hall IC for high reliability.
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents.
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy.
- Extremely stable output offset voltage.
- Nearly zero magnetic hystereses.
AT89S52-24PU DIP-40 MicrocontrollerSKU: 162195
- Package/Case: DIP-40
- 8K Bytes of In-System Reprogrammable Flash Memory
- Endurance: 1,000 Write/Erase Cycles
- Fully Static Operation: 0 Hz to 33 MHz
- Three-level Program Memory Lock
- 256 x 8-Bit Internal RAM
- 32 Programmable I/O Lines
- Three 16-bit Timer/Counters
- Eight Interrupt Sources
- Programmable Serial Channel
- Low Power Idle and Power Down Modes