- SKU: 48057₹ 525.00
- A basic Arduino Kit including everything to get started.
- It includes a quality proven Arduino Cable.
- It includes a strong and sturdy Transparent Acrylic Case.
- Micro-controller : ATmega328
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Input Voltage (recommended) : 7-12V
- Digital I/O Pins: 14 (of which 6 provide PWM output)
- Analog Input Pins: 6
- SKU: 502117₹ 499.00
₹ 422.88 (+18% GST extra)
- Using GL style of the refrigerator, effectively release the thermal deformation ability of the refrigerator produce at work.
- Small volume, does not occupy space, installation is simple.
- It can be used as a Pet Air Conditioner (chicken, little dog, etc.) or a little fridge.
- Lightweight, small size and easier to install.
- SKU: 602848₹ 2,990.00
₹ 2533.9 (+18% GST extra)
- Cool extension shield with rich and convenient peripherals
- 8 well selected Grove modules for working with micro:bit
- 12 awesome projects to let you get started quickly
- Well documented instruction set
- 4 Grove ports on Shield to cover different interfaces
- Edge connectors for crocodile clip and 4mm banana plugs
- On-board USB port to power up your micro:bit
- -29%-29%Quick ViewSKU: 601890
₹ 1583.9 (+18% GST extra)
You save(29.4%): ₹ 780.00
- Operating voltage: 5 V
- Tutorials for guidance
- Fully compatible with Arduino UNO
- High performance, low power 8 bit ATmega328 MU microcontroller
- Serial converter CP2102N chip (to communicate the Seeeduino with a computer by using a micro-USB cable)
- 2 on-board Grove connectors
- 14 Digital I/O Pins (6 PWM outputs)
- 6 Analog inputs
- ISP header
- Arduino UNO-R3 shield compatible
- Micro USB programming and power supply
- Supports Windows, Mac OS, and Linux
- -14%-14%Quick ViewSKU: 603691
₹ 2110.17 (+18% GST extra)
You save(14.1%): ₹ 409.00
- Support Raspberry pi 2/3B/3B+/4/Zero
- build-in MCU STM32
- 12-bit ADC
- Multi-type Grove port: 6-Digital, 4-Analog, 3-I2C, 1-PWM, 1-UART, GPIO pins
- Supports 60+ Grove modules
- Tutorial and library files