₹ 100.85 (+18% GST extra)
- The driver two holes of 3 mm dia.
- Male burg-stick connectors for supply, ground and input connection.
- Screw terminal connectors for easy motor connection.
- High noise immunity inputs.
- Operating Voltage(VDC): 4.5 to 12
- Peak Current (A): 600 mA
- No. of Channels: 1
₹ 151.69 (+18% GST extra)
- 2 connections for 5V ‘hobby’ servos connected to the Arduino’s high-resolution dedicated timer
- 4 H-Bridges: L293D chipset provides 0.6A per bridge (1.2A peak) with thermal shutdown protection, internal kickback protection diodes.
- Can run motors on 4.5VDC to 25VDC.
- Up to 4 bi-directional DC motors with individual 8-bit speed selection (so, about 0.5% resolution)
- Up to 2 stepper motors (unipolar or bipolar) with single coil, double coil or interleaved stepping.
- Pull down resistors keep motors disabled during power-up
- Big terminal block connectors to easily hook up wires (18-26AWG) and power
- 2-pin terminal block and jumper to connect external power, for separate logic/motor supplies