- SKU: 12191₹ 290.00
₹ 245.76 (+18% GST extra)
- SD card interface works with FAT16 or FAT32 formatted cards. 3.3v level shifter circuitry prevents damage to your SD card.
- Real-time clock (RTC) keeps the time going even when the Arduino is unplugged. The battery backup lasts for years.
- Included libraries and example code for both SD and RTC mean you can get going quickly Prototyping area for soldering connectors, circuitry or sensors.
- The onboard 3.3v regulator is both a reliable reference voltage and also reliably runs SD cards that require a lot of power to run.
- A dedicated and well-designed data logging shield for Arduino.