- You cannot add "10A Motor Driver Shield - MD10" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Shield for Arduino
10A Motor Driver Shield – MD10SKU: 3408
- Bi-directional control of 1 brushed DC motor.
- Support motor voltage ranges from 7V to 25V, .
- Maximum current up to 10A continuous and 15A peak (10 seconds).
- Solid state components provide faster response time and eliminate the wear and tear of a mechanical relay.
- Fully NMOS H-Bridge for better efficiency and no heat sink is required.
- Speed control PWM frequency up to 10KHz.
- Selectable digital pins for PWM and DIR.