₹ 805.08 (+18% GST extra)
- Operation and charging are possible at the same time.
- 18650 charging circuit including the 5V boosting circuit with TP5410.
- Overcharge protection, over-discharge protection built-in.
- One AD inputs.
- Micro USB inputs.
- The five buttons are controlled by FLATH, RSET, D5, D6, and D7 respectively.
₹ 360.17 (+18% GST extra)
- Based on ESP-8266EX.
- Arduino compatible, using Arduino IDE to program.
- Support OTA wireless upload.
- Onboard 5V 1A Switching Power Supply (highest input voltage 24V).
- The direct use of Arduino IDE development, the same operation with Arduino UNO.
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V
- Digital I/O Pins: 11
- Analog Input Pins: 1
₹ 287.29 (+18% GST extra)
- Power input: 4.5V ~ 9V (10VMAX), USB-powered
- Transfer rate: 110-460800bps
- Support UART / GPIO data communication interface
- Support Smart Link Smart Networking
- Working temperature: -40°C ~ + 125°C
- Drive Type: Dual high-power H-bridge
- Don’t need to download resetting
- A great set of tools to develop ESP8266
- Flash size: 4MByte
- Lowest cost WI-FI
₹ 167.8 (+18% GST extra)
- The perfect solution for breaking out the pins from Lua V3 Nodemcu.
- Lead-out all the IO ports of the ESP-12E development board
- Lead out the pins of 5V and 3.3V power supply
- Convenient to connect with peripheral modules
- Onboard 5V / 1A DC-DC step-down converter circuit
- Onboard power indicator
- With DC power jack 6-24V.
₹ 923.73 (+18% GST extra)
It is a customized version of the classic ARDUINO MEGA R3 board. Full integration of Atmel ATmega2560 microcontroller and ESP8266 Wi-Fi IC, with 32 Mb (megabits) of flash memory, and CH340G USB-TTL converter on a single board! All components can be set up to work together or independently.
₹ 399.15 (+18% GST extra)
- LDR Light Sensor on board
- WS2812 Led on board
- Includes CH340G USB-to-UART programmer
- Includes LDR (light dependent resistor a.k.a photoresistor) connected to ESP’s ADC pin
- Supports 3 modes: AP,STA,AP+STA
- Dimensions: 24mm x 16mm
- Micro USB connection for power and/or programming
₹ 330.51 (+18% GST extra)
- Open-source, Interactive, Programmable, Low cost, Simple, Smart, WI-FI enabled
- Arduino-like hardware IO
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- Integrated PLL, regulators, DCXO and power management units
- Onboard USB to serial chip to easily program and upload codes from the Arduino IDE
- Embeds logic level converter circuits
- Has onboard 3.3V regulator to ensure enough power to function as your go-to WiFi chip!
- Easy access to the GPIO pins for easy prototyping
- ESP-12E Processor
- Easy to use breadboard friendly form factor