- SKU: 10109₹ 3,307.00
₹ 2802.54 (+18% GST extra)
- USB powered, no extra power needed to load program
- Two ZIF sockets (20 pins and 40 pins) to ease the program loading process
- Support most 8pin, 18pin, 28pin and 40pin PDIP 8 bit PIC MCU
- Support Windows XP, Vista, 7 (32 and 64-bits)
- Support Intel and AMD based system
- Support Laptop and desktop PC
- SKU: 10053₹ 1,039.00
₹ 880.51 (+18% GST extra)
- Program most of the +3.3V or +5V PIC
- Compatible with PICkit2’s UART Tool and Logic Tool
- The program most of the current 8-, 16-, and 32-bit Flash PIC microcontroller
- Compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 8.1.
- Compatible with Microchip’s PICkit 2.
- Powered directly from the USB port.
- NO EXTERNAL POWER REQUIRED for UIC00B to function.
- Compatible with PICkit2’s Logic Tool and UART Tool.
- SKU: 28352₹ 1,240.00
₹ 1050.85 (+18% GST extra)
- Full-speed USB support using Windows standard drivers
- Real-time execution
- Processors run at maximum speeds
- Built-in over-voltage/short circuit monitor
- Low voltage to 5V (1.8 to the 5V range)
- Read/write program and data memory of the microcontroller
- Program up to 512K byte flash.
- SKU: 43286₹ 580.00
₹ 491.53 (+18% GST extra)
- Support the most popular programming PIC chips, read, encryption and other features!
- No external power supply, communication, and power is only a USB cable to print complete, without any cable.
- PICSTARTPLUS much faster rate than programming.
- Can easily read the contents of the chip program area.
- Automatic programming verification.
- Comprehensive information prompts, allowing users to understand the working state.
- SKU: 10061₹ 366.00
₹ 310.17 (+18% GST extra)
To ease user, Cytron has created this UIC-A so that user can use any programmer regardless of the development board. For example, a development board which uses PICkit2’s socket standard, which is 6-way header pins can be programmed with UIC000B by using the UIC-A!