Clearance Sale, Development Board on Sale, DIY Kits on Sale, Shield for Arduino
PS2 Controller Starter KitClearance Sale, Development Board on Sale, DIY Kits on Sale, Shield for Arduino
PS2 Controller Starter KitSKU: 7438
- Stable 5V powered, low current consumption, less than 150mA.
- 1 standard PS2 controller socket.
- Communicate with host microcontroller through 5V TTL UART.
- Simple inquiry command and button status feedback for the host process.
- Vibrator motor is controllable.
- Wired or wireless PS2 controller is fully compatible.
- A small LED as the indicator for communication between SKPS and PS2 controller.
Shield for Arduino
ADK USB Host Shield compatible with ArduinoSKU: 3366
- Works with standard (dual 5/3.3V) and 3.3V-only (for example, Pro Arduino) boards.
- Complies with USB Specification Revision 2.0 (Full-Speed 12Mbps Peripheral, Full-/Low-Speed 12Mbps/1.5Mbps Host)
- Supports HID devices, such as keyboards, mice, joysticks, etc.
- Compatible with Mass storage devices, such as USB sticks, memory card readers, external hard drives (FAT32 Type File System – Mega Arduino only).
IoT and Wireless on Sale, Shield for Arduino
Cytron Arduino PS2 ShieldSKU: 2506
- 5V powered low current consumption.
- Simple to use UART protocol
- Vibrator motor on PS2 is controllable.
- Wired and Wireless PS2 controller is supported.
- PS2 Controller will automatically operate in analog mode.
- A status LED
- Jumper selector to select different UART Baud Rate (9600, 57600, 115200).
- Jumper selectors to select different digital pin as UART TX and RX pin.