Clearance Sale, Development Board on Sale, DIY Kits on Sale, Shield for Arduino
PS2 Controller Starter Kit-10%Clearance Sale, Development Board on Sale, DIY Kits on Sale, Shield for Arduino
PS2 Controller Starter KitSKU: 7438
- Stable 5V powered, low current consumption, less than 150mA.
- 1 standard PS2 controller socket.
- Communicate with host microcontroller through 5V TTL UART.
- Simple inquiry command and button status feedback for the host process.
- Vibrator motor is controllable.
- Wired or wireless PS2 controller is fully compatible.
- A small LED as the indicator for communication between SKPS and PS2 controller.
Shield for Arduino
ADK USB Host Shield compatible with ArduinoSKU: 3366
- Works with standard (dual 5/3.3V) and 3.3V-only (for example, Pro Arduino) boards.
- Complies with USB Specification Revision 2.0 (Full-Speed 12Mbps Peripheral, Full-/Low-Speed 12Mbps/1.5Mbps Host)
- Supports HID devices, such as keyboards, mice, joysticks, etc.
- Compatible with Mass storage devices, such as USB sticks, memory card readers, external hard drives (FAT32 Type File System – Mega Arduino only).
IoT and Wireless on Sale, Shield for Arduino
Cytron Arduino PS2 ShieldSKU: 2506
- 5V powered low current consumption.
- Simple to use UART protocol
- Vibrator motor on PS2 is controllable.
- Wired and Wireless PS2 controller is supported.
- PS2 Controller will automatically operate in analog mode.
- A status LED
- Jumper selector to select different UART Baud Rate (9600, 57600, 115200).
- Jumper selectors to select different digital pin as UART TX and RX pin.