₹ 419.49 (+18% GST extra)
- Power supply voltage: DC5 ± 2V
- Sensitivity: 0.5V / (0.1mg / m3)
- The minimum detection level of particles: 0.8 m
- Clean air voltage: 0.9V typ.
- Low consumption current (Icc: MAX. 20 mA)
- The presence of dust can be detected by the photometry of only one pulse
- Enable to distinguish smoke from house dust
₹ 131.36 (+18% GST extra)
- Good sensitivity to CO/Combustible Gas
- High sensitivity to Methane, Propane, and CO
- Long life and low cost
- Simple drive circuit
- Input voltage: DC 5±0.2V
- Current Consumption: 150mA
₹ 122.88 (+18% GST extra)
- Operating voltage: DC 5 V.
- The analog output voltage, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage.
- The carbon monoxide detection with better sensitivity.
- With a long service life and reliable stability.
- Rapid response and recovery characteristics.
- Range: 10 to 1000 ppm.
₹ 117.8 (+18% GST extra)
- Detecting range: 300~10000ppm
- Signal output indicator.
- Dual Signal output (analog output and TTL output).
- The TTL output signal is low level, allows us to connect with SCM directly.
- Analog output 0~5V voltage.
- Quick response and recovery.
₹ 133.05 (+18% GST extra)
- Power requirements: 5 VDC @ ~165 mA (heater on) / ~60 mA (heater off).
- Current Consumption: 150mA.
- DO output: 0.1 and 5V.
- AO output: 0.1- 0.3 V (relative to pollution), the maximum concentration of a voltage of about 4V
- Detecting Concentration: 0.05-10mg/L Alcohol.
₹ 2533.9 (+18% GST extra)
- Operating voltage: 3.6 V ~ 5.5V DC
- Average current: < 18 mA
- High sensitivity, high resolution.
- Low energy consumption.
- Output mode: UART and PWM wave.
- Temperature compensation, excellent linear output.
- Good stability and Long lifespan.
- Anti-interference of water vapor.
₹ 93.22 (+18% GST extra)
- Working Voltage: 5V DC
- Operating Temperature: -30ºc ~ 85ºc
- Output high level when received the laser signal
- Output low level when not receive laser signal.
- Application: Electronic Circuits
₹ 58.47 (+18% GST extra)
- 1.8V to 3.6V Supply Voltage
- Low power consumption – 0.5uA at 1Hz
- I2C interface
- Max I2C Speed: 3.5Mhz
- Very low noise – up to 0.02hPa (17cm)
- Fully calibrated
- Pressure Range: 300hPa to 1100hPa (+9000m to -500m)
₹ 1397.46 (+18% GST extra)
- For beginners who are interested in Arduino
- A complete set of Arduino’s most common and useful electronic components
- Infrared sensor receiving module
- Laser sensor module
- Temperature and humidity sensor module
- Infrared sensor module
- 5v relay module
- Obstacle avoidance sensor module.