PL2303 PL2303HX USB To TTL(Serial) Converter Module – 5 PinSKU: 44534
- Adopt imported controller PL2303HX, which can stabilize the flash with high speed
- 500mA self-recovery fuse for protection
- Two data transmission indicator can monitor data transfer status in real time
- Reserve 3.3V and 5V pin interface, easy for the DDWRT of different voltage system that needs power
- The entire board is coated by the high quality transparent heat-shrinkable sleeve, making the PCB in insulation state from outside,
- so that the board won’t be burnt down by material shortcut.
- Electrostatic package ensures the board will not be damaged before use
PL2303 TA Download Cable USB to TTL RS232 Module USB to SerialSKU: 28424
- Built-in TTL COM PC-PL2303HX Chip.
- Standard USB type and TTL 4 pin connector
- Simple and Easy way to give USB support to your designs
- Available for Linux, Mac, WinCE, and Windows (XP, 7), Win 8
- Cable Length: 1M
- Net Weight: 30gm
PL2303HXD 6Pin USB TTL RS232 Convert Serial CableSKU: 43645
- Supports RS-232 serial interface with Programmable baud rate from 75 bps to 12 Mbps
- Compatible with the RS422/RS485 interface
- Extensive flow control mechanism like adjustable high/low watermark level, automatic hardware or software flow control, and inbound data buffer overflow detection.
The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB
- The TTL-232R cables are a family of USB to TTL serial UART converter cables incorporating FTD’s FT232RQ USB to Serial
- Cables are FCC, CE, RoHS compliant and are available at TTL levels 3.3V
It is USB 2.0 full speed compatible. The USB side of the cable is USB powered.
USB To Serial Adapter Module USB TO TTL RS232 Arduino Cable With CTS RTSSKU: 43433
- The TTL-232R cables are a family of USB to TTL serial UART converter cables incorporating FTD’s.
- UART interface IC device which handles all the USB signaling and protocols. The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect.
- Devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB.
- Each TTL-232R cable contains a small internal electronic circuit board, utilizing the FT232R, which is encapsulated into the USB.
- the connector end of the cable. The other end of the cable comes with a selection of different connectors supporting various applications.
- The USB side of the cable is USB powered and USB 2.0 full speed compatible.
- Each cable is 1.0m long and supports a data transfer rate up to 3 M baud.