₹ 126.27 (+18% GST extra)
- Built-in TTL COM PC-PL2303HX Chip.
- Standard USB type and TTL 4 pin connector
- Simple and Easy way to give USB support to your designs
- Available for Linux, Mac, WinCE, and Windows (XP, 7), Win 8
- Cable Length: 1M
- Net Weight: 30gm
₹ 83.9 (+18% GST extra)
- Adopt imported controller PL2303HX, which can stabilize the flash with high speed
- 500mA self-recovery fuse for protection
- Two data transmission indicator can monitor data transfer status in real time
- Reserve 3.3V and 5V pin interface, easy for the DDWRT of different voltage system that needs power
- The entire board is coated by the high quality transparent heat-shrinkable sleeve, making the PCB in insulation state from outside,
- so that the board won’t be burnt down by material shortcut.
- Electrostatic package ensures the board will not be damaged before use
₹ 275.42 (+18% GST extra)
- Supports RS-232 serial interface with Programmable baud rate from 75 bps to 12 Mbps
- Compatible with the RS422/RS485 interface
- Extensive flow control mechanism like adjustable high/low watermark level, automatic hardware or software flow control, and inbound data buffer overflow detection.
The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB
- The TTL-232R cables are a family of USB to TTL serial UART converter cables incorporating FTD’s FT232RQ USB to Serial
- Cables are FCC, CE, RoHS compliant and are available at TTL levels 3.3V
It is USB 2.0 full speed compatible. The USB side of the cable is USB powered.
₹ 380.51 (+18% GST extra)
- The TTL-232R cables are a family of USB to TTL serial UART converter cables incorporating FTD’s.
- UART interface IC device which handles all the USB signaling and protocols. The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect.
- Devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB.
- Each TTL-232R cable contains a small internal electronic circuit board, utilizing the FT232R, which is encapsulated into the USB.
- the connector end of the cable. The other end of the cable comes with a selection of different connectors supporting various applications.
- The USB side of the cable is USB powered and USB 2.0 full speed compatible.
- Each cable is 1.0m long and supports a data transfer rate up to 3 M baud.