Gas and Dust Sensor
MQ 135 Air Quality/Gas Detector Sensor Module For ArduinoSKU: 43971
- Sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulphide and Benzene steam
- Sensitive for benzene, alcohol, smoke
- Fast response and recovery
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Signal output indicator
- Output voltage boosts along with the concentration of the measured gases increases.
PM2.5 GP2Y1010AU0F Dust Smoke Particle SensorSKU: 28624
- Power supply voltage: DC5 ± 2V
- Sensitivity: 0.5V / (0.1mg / m3)
- The minimum detection level of particles: 0.8 m
- Clean air voltage: 0.9V typ.
- Low consumption current (Icc: MAX. 20 mA)
- The presence of dust can be detected by the photometry of only one pulse
- Enable to distinguish smoke from house dust