- SKU: 9707₹ 220.00
₹ 186.44 (+18% GST extra)
- Standard interface layout, compatible with a variety of Arduinos such as the Pro Mini
- Original FTDI FT232 chip, stable performance
- USB power has current protection, using 500MA self-restore fuse
- RXD/TXD transceiver communication indicator
- With power, sending, receiving indicator, working status LED indicators
- Mini USB Port Connection
- Support 3.3V, 5V
- SKU: 43433₹ 449.00
₹ 380.51 (+18% GST extra)
- The TTL-232R cables are a family of USB to TTL serial UART converter cables incorporating FTD’s.
- UART interface IC device which handles all the USB signaling and protocols. The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect.
- Devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB.
- Each TTL-232R cable contains a small internal electronic circuit board, utilizing the FT232R, which is encapsulated into the USB.
- the connector end of the cable. The other end of the cable comes with a selection of different connectors supporting various applications.
- The USB side of the cable is USB powered and USB 2.0 full speed compatible.
- Each cable is 1.0m long and supports a data transfer rate up to 3 M baud.
- SKU: 43742₹ 290.00
₹ 245.76 (+18% GST extra)
- USB Connector type: USB-Mini
- Chip Used: FT232RL
- Output Voltage 5v and 3.3v Indicator LEDs USB Connector
- Automatic detection of data transfer speeds up to 1Mbps
- Data exchange capability with an external interface with UART protocol
- Supports Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Linux, Mac OS X, Windows CE 4.2-5.2, Windows CE 6.0
- SKU: 31154₹ 89.00
₹ 75.42 (+18% GST extra)
- IC Chip: MAX3232
- Operating Voltage: 3.3-5.5V
- It can be used to program STC MCU, NXP MCU, Renesas MCU, STM32 MCU, N+-2EC MCU
- Pre-assembled compact size board
- Suitable for use with most microcontrollers
- Operates up to 250 kbit/s
- SKU: 43645₹ 325.00
₹ 275.42 (+18% GST extra)
- Supports RS-232 serial interface with Programmable baud rate from 75 bps to 12 Mbps
- Compatible with the RS422/RS485 interface
- Extensive flow control mechanism like adjustable high/low watermark level, automatic hardware or software flow control, and inbound data buffer overflow detection.
- The cables provide a fast, simple way to connect devices with a TTL level serial interface to USB
- The TTL-232R cables are a family of USB to TTL serial UART converter cables incorporating FTD’s FT232RQ USB to Serial
- Cables are FCC, CE, RoHS compliant and are available at TTL levels 3.3V
- It is USB 2.0 full speed compatible. The USB side of the cable is USB powered.
- SKU: 28424₹ 149.00
₹ 126.27 (+18% GST extra)
- Built-in TTL COM PC-PL2303HX Chip.
- Standard USB type and TTL 4 pin connector
- Simple and Easy way to give USB support to your designs
- Available for Linux, Mac, WinCE, and Windows (XP, 7), Win 8
- Cable Length: 1M
- Net Weight: 30gm
- SKU: 44534₹ 99.00
₹ 83.9 (+18% GST extra)
- Adopt imported controller PL2303HX, which can stabilize the flash with high speed
- 500mA self-recovery fuse for protection
- Two data transmission indicator can monitor data transfer status in real time
- Reserve 3.3V and 5V pin interface, easy for the DDWRT of different voltage system that needs power
- The entire board is coated by the high quality transparent heat-shrinkable sleeve, making the PCB in insulation state from outside,
- so that the board won’t be burnt down by material shortcut.
- Electrostatic package ensures the board will not be damaged before use
- SKU: 29796₹ 89.00
₹ 75.42 (+18% GST extra)
- On-board MAX485 chip, A low power consumption for the RS-485 communication, slew-rate limited transceiver.
- A low power consumption for the RS-485 communication
- Onboard then 5.08 (mm) pitch 2P terminal to facilitate RS-485 communication wiring.
- Slew-rate limited transceiver
- All pins of the chip have been lead to can be controlled through the microcontroller.
- Convenient RS-485 communication wiring
- Multiple Units can be connected to the same RS-485 bus wiring.
- All Chip pins are brought out for proper controls
- SKU: 29760₹ 147.00
₹ 124.58 (+18% GST extra)
- Brand new and high quality
- Included USB transceiver, without external circuit device
- With 3.3V and 5V dual power output
- With three LEDs: power indicator, data reception indicator, the data transmission indicator, working status
- Meets the USB2.0 specification requirements
- With self-recovery fuse. In the event of the accidental short circuit, it can effectively protect your computer USB port and Downloader
- Asynchronous serial data bus compatible with all handshake and modulation controller interface signals
- The supported data format is 8 data bits, 1 stop bit and parity bits
- SKU: 24628₹ 89.00
₹ 75.42 (+18% GST extra)
- Built-in USB to TTL Transfer chip.
- Designed to be used for USB to TTL electronic projects.
- TTL interface output, easy to connect to your MCU.
- Dual 3.3V and 5V Power output, work with 3.3v and 5 V target device.
- The mini-module is designed specifically for STC download and ARDUINO PRO supports all series of STC
- Supports WIN7/VISTA/MAC/LINUX(32 bit /64-bit system)